Author Topic: ‘Morning Joe’ Mocks Ted Cruz for Sucking Up to Trump: ‘What Kind of a Man Are You?'  (Read 792 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
‘Morning Joe’ Mocks Ted Cruz for Sucking Up to Trump: ‘What Kind of a Man Are You?’ (Video)
Jon Levine, provided by
"How would you ever cozy up in any form to a man who defamed your deceased father in the most disgusting way?" says show regular...
Published 7:18 am, Friday, October 27, 2017

On “Morning Joe” Friday, the gang took some shots at U.S. Senator and perennially low-hanging fruit Ted Cruz.

After the nasty primary battle between Trump and Cruz in 2016, Scarborough and his friends marveled at how quickly and extensively Cruz has fallen into line behind the president.

Continued: http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Morning-Joe-Mocks-Ted-Cruz-for-Sucking-Up-12311332.php

So Ted Cruz gets flak for supporting the President, but Cruz-bots cast stones at others if they support the President, absolutely crazy.

Online corbe

Your just a glutton for punishment with this Ted Cruz stuff aren't you, @TomSea ?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
    Your just a glutton for punishment with this Ted Cruz stuff aren't you, @TomSea ?

Some people so badly need attention that it matters not whether it is good or bad.

Offline RoosGirl

Isn't Rafael Cruz still alive?

Online corbe

Isn't Rafael Cruz still alive?

He's in the Witness Protection Program growing Dental Floss in Montana.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Right, I guess no one cares about truthfulness when it comes to bashing Lyin' Ted.

Offline Fantom

So Ted Cruz gets flak for supporting the President, but Cruz-bots cast stones at others if they support the President, absolutely crazy.

Sad sack man... don't be  trumpansie.

This Ted man has moved on... as has Ted. Maybe you should as well.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline bolobaby

Oh, Tom... you're a Trumpette, so we get it. You don't understand the concept of a hierarchy of principles and not being petty.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Face it Trump needs help.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

‘Morning Joe"

Never watched that.  What channel is it on?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.