Author Topic: Tour The F-16's Cockpit And Learn How To Fight Once You're In It In These Rad Vintage Videos  (Read 434 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

BY TYLER ROGOWAY

The internet has brought us so many things, but for any aviation or military technology enthusiast, one of the best of those things is the seemingly endless trove digitalized vintage air combat videos from decades gone by. Ranging from the hilarious squadron videos from the pre-Tailhook scandal era, to Cal's Used Fighter Jet Emporium, to no no-nonsense defense contractor promotional reels, box set documentaries, government instructional tapes, and just about everything in between.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15566/tour-the-f-16s-cockpit-and-how-to-fight-once-youre-in-it-in-these-rad-vintage-videos
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCFMX5z-ed4

Art of the kill

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEK_CeL77g

BMS 4.33 F/A-18 Hornet "Carrier Qualifications Tutorial"
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Suppressed

Anyone have Falcon 3.0 back in the day?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn