Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: The Clintons started the so-called Russian collusion scandal and may be destroyed by it  (Read 465 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left has been desperately working for months to find any shred of evidence that Donald Trump had even the slightest connection to Russia during the presidential campaign. Despite having the full support of their friends in the media, they have consistently failed to find anything substantive.

At first, I assumed the liberal elites were simply driven by their inability to accept that the American people elected Donald Trump as their 45th president. Now, I have another theory: The Trump-Russia story is meant to serve as a pure distraction aimed at masking real corruption by the Clinton political machine.

As The Hill reported on Sunday, while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, a Kremlin-linked bank paid her husband, former President Bill Clinton, hundreds of thousands of dollars. Also during her tenure as top diplomat, earlier reports indicate Canadian and Russian business executives directed many millions more to the Clinton Foundation. In fact, citing recently unsealed Federal Bureau of Investigation reports, The Hill described a thorough Russian campaign aimed at gaining access to the Clintons and capitalizing on their influence, while also spying on them to advance a pro-Russia agenda. In 2010, the FBI arrested 10 so-called “sleeper cell” Russian spies who had reportedly become too close to Hillary Clinton.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/27/newt-gingrich-clintons-started-so-called-russian-collusion-scandal-and-may-be-destroyed-by-it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Newt is just spinning a tale - he knows better than that.
Every candidate for state office and up, hires an Opposition Research company.  Newt has done that many times.  If you are running for office and have an opponent, you need to know his/her background so you can compare than person to you in order to determine why you would be better for that office than the other person.  That is completely legal and necessary for you know who you are running against.

I knew the owner of the finest opposition research company in Texas.  His company was in Austin.  Not only did he do opposition research, he also had the history of voting in every county.  He could help the candidate know where each county stood in terms of Democrats and Republicans and how that county voted for many years.  I used his method of determining that and did it for my county.  Then, I sent my results to him and ask if I did that right.  He informed me I was exactly correct.  He would have hired me had I lived in Austin.

Both Clinton and Trump hired opposition research companies.  It is the results of those companies, not the candidate, who is responsible for what they found.  Both Clinton and Trump are trying to hang those results on each other rather than the companies. That is what Newt is doing - saying Hillary did it, instead of the company.

I had to do a book proposal and part of that is opposition research - how is my book different from other books?  Why is my book better than others?  The only way to know that is examine those other books and contrast them to mine.  That is opposition research.

This yelling back and forth now from the two sides, and their supporters such as Newt, that the candidate did it, is totally wrong but it makes news.  The two opposition research companies have been named, but that seems to go by the wayside as blaming the candidate is what the other side wants to do.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

"As The Hill reported on Sunday, while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, a Kremlin-linked bank paid her husband, former President Bill Clinton, hundreds of thousands of dollars. Also during her tenure as top diplomat, earlier reports indicate Canadian and Russian business executives directed many millions more to the Clinton Foundation."

This is not new.  I knew about this many months ago.  Bill Clinton went over there and was paid x dollars for a speech.  He did that in numerous places/countries and made speeches and got money.  Every ex-president is wanted for speeches.  Individuals and countries can give money to whatever foundation they want. That is not illegal.  The Bushes have a foundation and they get money from individuals and countries.  The foundations do good work.  The Bush foundation did/does good work in Africa.  The Carter foundation built homes for those who needed homes.  Remember all the pictures of Carter himself working on houses.  I recall the Clinton foundation did lots of work in a country who had a bad earthquake.  Maybe it was Chili, I don't remember the country.

Foundations have records of what they do.  Dumping on all Foundations as corrupt is ridiculous.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

"As The Hill reported on Sunday, while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, a Kremlin-linked bank paid her husband, former President Bill Clinton, hundreds of thousands of dollars. Also during her tenure as top diplomat, earlier reports indicate Canadian and Russian business executives directed many millions more to the Clinton Foundation."

This is not new.  I knew about this many months ago.  Bill Clinton went over there and was paid x dollars for a speech.  He did that in numerous places/countries and made speeches and got money.  Every ex-president is wanted for speeches.  Individuals and countries can give money to whatever foundation they want. That is not illegal.  The Bushes have a foundation and they get money from individuals and countries.  The foundations do good work.  The Bush foundation did/does good work in Africa.  The Carter foundation built homes for those who needed homes.  Remember all the pictures of Carter himself working on houses.  I recall the Clinton foundation did lots of work in a country who had a bad earthquake.  Maybe it was Chili, I don't remember the country.

Foundations have records of what they do.  Dumping on all Foundations as corrupt is ridiculous.

...oh, that's right...the Clinton Uranium One scandal has all been debunked and it doesn't matter that two people involved; Rosenstein and Mueller are now involved in investigating the 'Trump' Russian collusion.  Got it!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

...oh, that's right...the Clinton Uranium One scandal has all been debunked and it doesn't matter that two people involved; Rosenstein and Mueller are now involved in investigating the 'Trump' Russian collusion.  Got it!
@libertybele

Well, it took 9 govn. agencies to approve the uranium deal and Russia cannot send/ship our found uranium from this country.

People know people but that doesn't mean since one knows another, it must be illegal - see below:

For instance, a Russian rents a whole floor in Trump tower in New York City.  He gives Trump many thousands of dollar every month.  With screwed up thinking, that must mean Trump is doing something illegal with this Russian.  We must investigate that Russian and what he is doing on that whole floor since he is giving Trump money.  What dastardly horrible deeds are Trump and the Russian going to do?  Why is the Russian in Trump Tower?  Why would Trump let him be there?  Why is this not told on major news outlets?  What cover-up is happening?  Or, maybe he is renting a floor in Trump Tower because he can and Trump is renting because he can and it is no one's business, end of story.