Author Topic: Could This Be Russia's F-35 and F-22 Killer?  (Read 377 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Could This Be Russia's F-35 and F-22 Killer?
« on: October 28, 2017, 03:40:48 am »
Dave Majumdar

Ultimately, it is unclear if KRET’s vision for a Russian sixth-generation fighter will become a reality, but it is noteworthy that Russia’s industrial base is exploring the possibilities.

The Russian defense industry is starting to look at concepts for a sixth-generation fighter that would eventually replace the Sukhoi Su-57 PAK-FA.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/could-be-russias-f-35-f-22-killer-22898
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Could This Be Russia's F-35 and F-22 Killer?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 03:43:53 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIafBDV1HIw

Separate elements of Russia’s sixth-generation fighter are already being tested on fifth-generation - Sukhoi PAK FA fighters (Prospective Airborne Complex of Frontline Aviation), Vladimir Mikheyev, advisor to the First Deputy Director General of Concern Radio-Electronic Technologies (KRET, a subsidiary of Rostec State Corporation) told TASS in an interview on July 11.
Back in early March reports stated that work on the sixth-generation fighter aircraft had begun, with the fighter’s manned and unmanned versions under development. The fighter prototype is expected to perform its maiden flight prior to 2025. That said, KRET is currently working on electronic w@rfare (EW) systems for the new w@rplane. Meanwhile, Russia is testing the fifth-generation fighter PAK FA (also known as T-50) that had carried out its maiden flight in 2010. State tests for the T-50 are scheduled to be completed in 2016, and in 2017, followed by mass deliveries of these fighters to the army.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 03:44:10 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome