Author Topic: LEAD) Top S. Korean, U.S. military officials discuss alliance issues  (Read 249 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

SEOUL, Oct. 27 (Yonhap) -- The highest-ranking military officers of South Korea and the United States held talks in Seoul on key alliance issues Friday, the eve of their annual defense ministerial talks.

South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said its chairman, Gen. Jeong Kyeong-doo, had the 42nd Military Committee Meeting (MCM) with his American counterpart Gen. Joseph Dunford.

The MCM is held every year prior to the Security Consultative Meeting (SCM) between the allies' defense ministers.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/10/27/0301000000AEN20171027001051315.html
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline stephen50right

Re: LEAD) Top S. Korean, U.S. military officials discuss alliance issues
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 01:43:49 am »
We're going in, just a question of when.

There's no other choice, Fatboy has to be taken out before he pollutes the planet with radiation.

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: LEAD) Top S. Korean, U.S. military officials discuss alliance issues
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 01:45:43 am »
We're going in, just a question of when.

There's no other choice, Fatboy has to be taken out before he pollutes the planet with radiation.

888high58888
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome