Author Topic: Question: Will transgender laws begin to conflict with sexual harassment laws?  (Read 352 times)

Offline Ancient

Not an article, just me wondering...  There is already a conflict between feminists and TG based on brains... feminists say there is no difference and TG asserts that there is (how else can one be "trapped" in the other sex body?)  Could sexual harassment laws be the next conflict?

The typical definition of sexual harassment is unwanted or unwelcome attention based on one's sex.

With "advances" in transgender "enlightenment", we are now told that we cannot assume if a person is a man/woman/other based on their appearance...  As laws replace "sex" with "gender" to be more inclusive, could that open the door that boorish behavior is directed towards the appearance, not the actual sex/gender?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:26:57 pm by Ancient »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
From what I've seen in the EO classes I've been in for the military, the answer is the laws will be modified to accommodate the TG's.

Liberals always seem to modify their tyranny to favor their newest special interest group...and in this case...it's the Trannies.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From what I've seen in the EO classes I've been in for the military, the answer is the laws will be modified to accommodate the TG's.

Liberals always seem to modify their tyranny to favor their newest special interest group...and in this case...it's the Trannies.

Your EO classes have been a bit of a window on the leftist world.  Your stories of them have been enlightening, to say the least.  You are correct, there is a liberal pecking order, and the favored groups yesterday are in the dustbin today.  Hard to keep up without a dance card.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

@Ancient

The left has never been concerned when their various amoral dogmas conflict with each other.

They'll just figure out a way to keep calling anyone who points out the conflict (as you have done), bigots, homophobes, transophobes, sexists, whatever, and never feel the need to explain their nonsensical views.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Your EO classes have been a bit of a window on the leftist world.  Your stories of them have been enlightening, to say the least.  You are correct, there is a liberal pecking order, and the favored groups yesterday are in the dustbin today.  Hard to keep up without a dance card.

I only took the two week course to be the EO Leader for my unit.  There are soldiers that this is their entire job in the Army now.

There is a whole Institute at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida dedicated to to the field of EO and "educating" soldiers in the leftist PC crap that surrounds it who then go forth and teach people like me.  They are our military's version of the old Soviet Political Officers.

It took every bit of professionalism I could muster to make it through that class without a permanent WTF look on my face.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Ancient

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_transgender_and_transsexual_people

I don’t have to point out the feminist vs. TG conflict...  they have their own fight going already :)

To extend what I was saying, the bathroom fight already has killed one harassment protection for females in some locations.  Specifically their privacy from biological males.