Author Topic: Benghazi Liar Schiff Now Lies about Uranium One By Daniel John Sobieski  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 27, 2017
Benghazi Liar Schiff Now Lies about Uranium One
By Daniel John Sobieski

When the Democratic anti-Trump mantra of “Russia, Russia, Russia” was in its infancy, House Intelligence Committee off ranking member Rep. Adam Schiff from the People’s Republic of California was in high dudgeon over Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes daring to report to the public and the press that, yes, members of Team Trump were in fact surveilled and the contents of their conversations and their names were recorded and disseminated.

Rep. Schiff had no problem with intel leaks to the New York Times, but an intelligence committee chairman giving the President a heads-up that his transition team was in fact caught up in surveillance by his own government is out of bounds? Schiff insisted it was, and claimed Nunes was not acting as a committee chair but as a surrogate of Team Trump:

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/benghazi_liar_schiff_now_lies_about_uranium_one.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Benghazi Liar Schiff Now Lies about Uranium One By Daniel John Sobieski
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 01:45:47 pm »
When you see ANY Dimocrat's lips moving they are lying!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien