Author Topic: This Thug Tried To Rob A Gas Station And Things Didn’t Quite Work Out  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

This Thug Tried To Rob A Gas Station And Things Didn’t Quite Work Out

October 26, 2017| by Brian Anderson

The 9/11 terrorists were able to take control of several airplanes armed only with boxcutters. This dumbass in Ohio couldn’t even steal a can of beer from a gas station with one. As you can see from the best mugshot of the week, all this would-be robber got was a face full of fists when the gas station employee knocked his ass out. Actually, he also got a free ride to jail, so it’s not all bad.

WLWT reports that on Monday 52-year-old Andre Young went to the Speedway gas station in Forest Park, OH near Cincinnati. The clerk said the man was pretending to buy a can of Milwaukee’s Best and then pulled out a boxcutter.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” announced Young.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/this-thug-tried-to-rob-a-gas-station-and-things-didnt-quite-work-out

Offline Applewood

Re: This Thug Tried To Rob A Gas Station And Things Didn’t Quite Work Out
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 02:02:42 pm »
Looks to me like the black eye actually improved his appearance. 

What a loser!   :silly:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 03:01:31 pm »
“He has five prior felony convictions for aggravated armed robbery, robbery, robbery, aggravated robbery and robbery,” said Wood.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 12:04:22 am »
I was gonna post his pic for others to... um.... enjoy... but after taking a look, forget it!