Author Topic: Trump scolds Tom Steyer for launching impeachment campaign  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump scolds Tom Steyer for launching impeachment campaign
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:26:18 pm »
Trump scolds Tom Steyer for launching impeachment campaign
by Anna Giaritelli | Oct 27, 2017, 7:28 AM

President Trump scolded Tom Steyer on Twitter Friday for launching a campaign to remove him from office, and said the major Democratic donor should support his conservative agenda.

"Wacky & totally unhinged Tom Steyer, who has been fighting me and my Make America Great Again agenda from beginning, never wins elections!" Trump tweeted Friday morning.

The NexGen America chief announced last week he would pour more than $10 million into TV and social media ads that urge people to contact their members of Congress and call for Trump's impeachment.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-scolds-tom-steyer-for-launching-impeachment-campaign/article/2638745
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump scolds Tom Steyer for launching impeachment campaign
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 01:31:14 pm »
If anyone takes a look at Steyers ad, it is indeed wacky and unhinged just like Tom himself.

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump scolds Tom Steyer for launching impeachment campaign
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:14:26 pm »
I just want to know -- exactly what can Trump be charged with?  Seems to me all these malcontents want to impeach Trump, but they really have no valid reason, other than they don't like him.