Author Topic: Why a Nuclear War Between America and North Korea Is Very Possible  (Read 396 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Ramesh Thakur

By 2020, North Korea will either be a post-atomic wasteland; an active war zone; or a de facto nuclear-armed state with a fully developed intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capability, and grudgingly accepted as such. To paraphrase Churchill’s familiar bon mot on democracy, learning to live with that reality would be the worst outcome, except for all the alternatives.

North Korea is no longer pursuing nuclear capability; it is a nuclear-armed state. It has maybe 60 nuclear bombs already, ICBMs to put US mainland cities within range and the technology to miniaturize nuclear warheads for increased range.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-nuclear-war-between-america-north-korea-very-possible-22895
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Why a Nuclear War Between America and North Korea Is Very Possible
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 03:21:05 am »
And other nations will be threatened too, Japan, South Korea and Kim has shot his mouth off about Australia and maybe some other nations.

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Why a Nuclear War Between America and North Korea Is Very Possible
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 03:28:11 am »

And other nations will be threatened too, Japan, South Korea and Kim has shot his mouth off about Australia and maybe some other nations.

:thumbsup3:
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome