Author Topic: Boy, 10, leads Cleveland police on a 45-mile car chase at 100MPH then spits at officers as he is dragged out of the car and arrested  (Read 596 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5022959/Boy-10-leads-police-45-mile-CAR-chase-Cleveland.html#ixzz4wiDXxJk0

A 10-year-old boy, who stole a car belonging to his mother's boyfriend, led Cleveland police on a 45-mile car chase that topped 100mph becuase he was bored. 

Dashcam video from the Ohio State Highway Patrol shows the moment the boy drove into a ditch to avoid spike strips near the Ohio turnpike in Milan.

The boy continues driving on the opposite side of a metal barrier as he flees the officers.

'We are not going to let him get back on the highway,' an officer in the video is heard saying.

Officers said the traffic was stopped behind them due to safety concerns. 

At least five patrol cars surrounded the silver car, blocking him from getting back on the road.

'Can you advise on intentional contact to stop him?' one officer is heard asking.

As the officers maneuver around a tractor-trailer, an officer finds an opening allowing him to intentionally hit the car in order to bring it to a stop.

The video shows the officer ram the car that then knocks over a road sign as the child tried to turn the wheel.

Officers are then seen racing to the car as they demand the child roll down the window and get out of the car.

Offline Applewood

That kid needed a serious wupping.  Unfortunately, no one will do that because it's cruel.  Or something.

In my day, if I had pulled a stunt like that, I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a week.  I'm going to guess this kid has parents who abdicated responsibility to the state  to  teach him right from wrong.   

Look for this kid to be in prison one of these days.

Offline Frank Cannon

That kid needed a serious wupping.  Unfortunately, no one will do that because it's cruel.  Or something.

In my day, if I had pulled a stunt like that, I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a week.  I'm going to guess this kid has parents who abdicated responsibility to the state  to  teach him right from wrong.   

Look for this kid to be in prison one of these days.

This is the kids second crack at doing this in a month all because he was bored. Add in the spitting at the cops when he was caught the kid really needs a punch in the mouth.

Offline stephen50right

Like possible 12 different fathers, like son.

Offline SkyKing

The absent parents will probably sue the police for the pit maneuver to stop this thug in training.

Offline Applewood

The absent parents will probably sue the police for the pit maneuver to stop this thug in training.

It's amazing how parents suddenly care about their child once he gets into trouble with, or is shot by, the police.

Offline stephen50right

It's amazing how parents suddenly care about their child once he gets into trouble with, or is shot by, the police.

Ya gotta wonder if some day a black welfare mom business model may be to send out one of her 15 children, perhaps the one she doesn't care for very much, with a toy gun and tell him it would be funny to point it at a police officer......

.....then after some months of litigation, she becomes a millionaire and lives happily ever after.

Nobody's going to tell me that a drug addicted, inner city welfare mom wouldn't trade one of her kids for a million bucks.