Author Topic: Hillary: Of Course I Had No Idea We Paid For The Russia Dossier or That It Existed Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich  (Read 839 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: Of Course I Had No Idea We Paid For The Russia Dossier or That It Existed
Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: Oct 26, 2017 2:20 PM

After being caught red handed this week by the House Intelligence Committee of being behind the funding that produced the infamous Fusion GPS Russian dossier on Donald Trump, two time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is claiming she knew nothing about the payments or the existence of the dossier at all. Further, she's using Barack Obama's excuse of "I learned about it through news reports."

Hillary Clinton was unaware of the now-infamous dossier of allegations about Donald Trump and Russia prior to Buzzfeed's publishing of the document earlier this year, a source familiar with the matter has told CNN.

Clinton was disappointed that the research from the document was not made public before she lost the 2016 election, the source said.

The New York Times first reported on Wednesday that Clinton didn't know about the dossier until it was published, citing two associates who discussed the matter with her.

The news comes a day after the law firm representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee acknowledged it helped fund opposition research on President Donald Trump that ultimately resulted in the dossier.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/26/hillary-of-course-i-had-no-idea-we-paid-for-the-russia-dossier-n2400745
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

That excuse has worked for her since cattle futures, why wouldn't it work now?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That excuse has worked for her since cattle futures, why wouldn't it work now?

Yup.  When you get something that works that well, you stick with it!  Obama borrowed heavily from that playbook.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I know.  The Press is being So Mean.  Don't worry, Hillary, they'll be back trashing Trump soon.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

What began as ordinary commissioned opposition research into candidate Donald Trump back in 2015, stopped in April 2016. The contract to Christopher Steele to create the dossier came months later in June 2016.

Christopher Steele didn’t even enter the picture until June 2016, he had nothing to do with the research from the GOP primary; and the only similarity is the sub-contracting company Fusion GPS hired by the Clinton/DNC legal team at Perkins Coie.  This is the distinction the current Clinton Crew is attempting to avoid.

What began as ordinary commissioned opposition research into candidate Donald Trump back in 2015, stopped in April 2016.

What is increasingly obvious from the entire timeline is that the FBI and Clinton’s contracted Christoper Steele and were in cahoots in turning the information within the dossier into evidence used to gain FISA warrants to monitor the Trump Campaign.

The original FISA application was turned down because there were no grounds for a criminal investigation of banking violations against Trump.

That FISA application in which Trump was “named” was rejected by the FISA court as overbroad!

After Steele provided the initial (phony) dossier information to the FBI in October 2016, they were able to get the FISA warrant!

After the election, the FBI agreed to pay Steele to continue gathering intelligence about Trump and Russia, but the bureau pulled out of the arrangement after Steele was publicly identified in news reports.

Journalists who are friendly with Fusion GPS and opponents of the Trump administration claim, without any evidence of any kind beyond anonymous sources’  that the dossier has parts that were “verified.”

That could mean something as simple as the parts about Russia trying to find information about Trump, or about Trump affiliates having friendly business relations with Russians.

We have no evidence to suggest that anything significant from the dossier has been verified.

And we don’t know how much, if any, was actually deliberate disinformation from the Russian government sources.

We have reports that the freelance spy who put together some of the information in the dossier was paying Russians for their information and used intermediaries. Former acting CIA director and Hillary Clinton campaign surrogate Michael Morrell said this was discrediting:

Clinton Ally Says Smoke, But No Fire: No Russia-Trump Collusion

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176

SURPRISE!!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com