Author Topic: NYT Reporter: Clinton Campaign Lawyer Lied To Me About Dossier Funding  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ByPaul Bois
@PaulBois39
October 25, 2017

On the heels of an explosive report alleging that the Hillary Clinton campaign helped pay for that infamous Trump-Russia dossier, known in some circles as the "golden showers dossier," two New York Times reporters have publicly accused Clinton's campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, of lying to them about funding the research.

The report published by the The Washington Post on Tuesday revealed that Elias' law firm hired opposition research firm Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. The infamous "golden showers" dossier alleged that Trump had personal ties to Russia, had colluded with them to harm Hillary's campaign, and engaged in unsavory sexual practices with Russian hookers when visiting the country. When BuzzFeed published the dossier without confirming the dossier's veracity, the information within was largely regarded by intelligence experts as untrustworthy.

"When I tried to report this story, Clinton campaign lawyer @marceelias pushed back vigorously, saying 'You (or your sources) are wrong,'" NYT reporter Kenneth Vogel tweeted.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/22723/nyt-reporter-clinton-campaign-lawyer-lied-me-about-paul-bois?utm_source=dwemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=102517-news&utm_campaign=position6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: NYT Reporter: Clinton Campaign Lawyer Lied To Me About Dossier Funding
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 01:51:52 pm »
I am glad to see a reporter speaking up.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.