Author Topic: Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon: 'I don't know' if Hillary Clinton knew of Trump dossier  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon: 'I don't know' if Hillary Clinton knew of Trump dossier
by Kyle Feldscher | Oct 25, 2017, 10:52 AM

A former spokesman for Hillary Clinton's campaign said he doesn't know if the failed residential candidate knew her campaign was funding opposition research that resulted in the controversial Russian dossier about President Trump.

Brian Fallon told CNN he hadn't spoken to Clinton about the dossier and isn't sure if she knew exactly how involved her campaign and the Democratic National Committee were in funding Fusion GPS' work. That firm funded Christopher Steele, a former British spy, as he investigated Trump's business interests in Russia that ended up in a salacious document with many unconfirmed details.

"Oh I don't know, I don't know, I haven't spoken to her," Fallon said, when asked if Clinton knew about the research.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/campaign-spokesman-brian-fallon-i-dont-know-if-hillary-clinton-knew-of-trump-dossier/article/2638565
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alrighty then.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I heard some clown claiming this on Carlson's show last night.

I guess its all they got.

But the way things are going video will soon pop showing Hillary ordering the dossier's creation.