Author Topic: Jesse Jackson Says Millionaire Athletes Are The Same Thing As Cotton-Picking Slaves  (Read 944 times)

rangerrebew

Jesse Jackson Says Millionaire Athletes Are The Same Thing As Cotton-Picking Slaves

October 24, 2017| by Brian Anderson

When I heard earlier today that Jesse Jackson was going to be on Fox Sports talking football I thought it would be hilarious, but I had no idea how funny. The veteran race hustler actually said that black athletes, who make millions of dollars a year playing a game, are no different than slaves forced to pick cotton. What about the white guys who make millions playing professional sports? I’m assuming Jackson thinks they are all racist.

Jackson was on Undisputed with Skip Blameless and Shannon Sharpe talking about the NFL player National Anthem protests. Apparently he thinks the Star Spangled Banner is racist and took issue with NFL owners expecting black players to stand for it. Then there was this thing:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/jesse-jackson-says-millionaire-athletes-are-the-same-thing-as-cotton-picking-slaves

rangerrebew

Obviously ole' Jessah has no idea what a slave's life was like.  Typical liberal thouigh.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hell I'm surprised that someone hasn't made a big deal about the belonging to Owners. Hey Jesse how can they be the same As Cotton-Picking Slaves when they are paid handsomely for their "work", how can they be slaves when they can stop playing anytime they want? Tell ya what, pay me millions of dollars for a few months work while I have the freedom to live in as fine a dwelling as I can afford anywhere I want and you can call me slave any old time! Damn Jesse using your logic anyone that works for someone else no matter what color or race they are is the same As Cotton-Picking Slaves

Same old race baiting Jesse Jackson, a one trick pony yelling until someone lines his pockets with and then suddenly like a cockroach when the light is turned on ...................he disappears!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Race hustling shakedown artists are racketeers.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hell I'm surprised that someone hasn't made a big deal about the belonging to Owners. Hey Jesse how can they be the same As Cotton-Picking Slaves when they are paid handsomely for their "work", how can they be slaves when they can stop playing anytime they want? Tell ya what, pay me millions of dollars for a few months work while I have the freedom to live in as fine a dwelling as I can afford anywhere I want and you can call me slave any old time! Damn Jesse using your logic anyone that works for someone else no matter what color or race they are is the same As Cotton-Picking Slaves

Same old race baiting Jesse Jackson, a one trick pony yelling until someone lines his pockets with and then suddenly like a cockroach when the light is turned on ...................he disappears!

That's the nice thing about ole Jesse...everybody knows he can be bought.  It's the bastids who think they're really making the world a better place for humanity that scare the carp outta me.  Their appetite can never be sated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
That's the nice thing about ole Jesse...everybody knows he can be bought.  It's the bastids who think they're really making the world a better place for humanity that scare the carp outta me.  Their appetite can never be sated.

Which is why racism will never end, whether it actually does or not.  Without it, people like Jesse have no purpose.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

Which is why racism will never end, whether it actually does or not.  Without it, people like Jesse have no purpose.

Booker T. Washington had guys like Jesse pegged over a hundred years ago....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Jesse is trying to make the case that any black must be considered a slave - always, there is no escape.

What a degrading, horrible salepitch he is making.  Only the worst of humans would express such against his fellow men.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline SkyKing

JJ once again opens mouth and becomes the fool. Tell Shaq that he is a cotton picking slave with his mansion, cars etc.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Offline mountaineer

We haven't heard much from Jesse lately. Perhaps his shakedown revenues are down to a trickle, so he decided to try to be relevant again.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We haven't heard much from Jesse lately. Perhaps his shakedown revenues are down to a trickle, so he decided to try to be relevant again.
He may need some more child support money.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Even more insulting considering both of my grandparents on my fathers and their brothers and sisters side WERE dirt poor, cotton picking sharecroppers when they were young.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even more insulting considering both of my grandparents on my fathers and their brothers and sisters side WERE dirt poor, cotton picking sharecroppers when they were young.

Yes, but they still had White Privilege going for them.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes, but they still had White Privilege going for them.   *****rollingeyes*****

I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would do some skull measuring to prove it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would do some skull measuring to prove it.

Phrenology is alive and well...
I will NOT comply.