Author Topic: Trey Gowdy announces new probe: It’s time Comey answers for letting Hillary off the hook  (Read 342 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Biz Pac Review
Robert Donachie
October 24, 2017

House Committee on the Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy announced Tuesday morning a joint investigation into the FBI’s handling of the 2016 Clinton email investigation.

The Republican congressmen claim there are still a “host of outstanding questions” regarding how the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI oversaw the Clinton email investigation.

The congressmen are investigating a perceived double-standard in how the FBI publicly announced the investigations of Clinton’s handling of classified information but did not publicly announce its investigations into Trump campaign investigations.

Goodlatte and Gowdy are also calling into question the FBI’s decision to “notify Congress by formal letter of the status of the investigation both in October and November of 2016.”

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/10/24/trey-gowdy-announces-new-probe-time-comey-answers-letting-hillary-off-hook-552679

Yaaaah! A prosecutor who has a history of zero prosecutions is now investigating Hillary! I need to pop some champagne!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I want Trump to announce tomorrow, that Rosenstein, Mueller, and Sessions, are all FIRED.

Then we can finally get something done.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.