Author Topic: Bullied No More: PragerU Files Lawsuit Against YouTube  (Read 2242 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bullied No More: PragerU Files Lawsuit Against YouTube
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2017, 12:14:27 am »
Unprincipled may be a stretch. The poster has principles; they're just entirely self-centered and with total disregard for anything else, including reality.

You know, Myrle, you have a point.  I stand corrected, although it doesn't brighten my opinion of the young feller much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2017, 02:08:21 am »
roamer asks loudly:
"So then the end DOES justify the means?"

Fisherman's response:
Yes.
Sometimes, once in a while, it does.
Depends on the situation.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:10:47 am by Fishrrman »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2017, 02:14:52 am »
roamer asks loudly:
"So then the end DOES justify the means?"

Fisherman's response:
Yes.
Sometimes, once in a while, it does.
Depends on the situation.

Loudly?

No, the ends never justify the means.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2017, 02:45:55 am »
Loudly?

No, the ends never justify the means.

Agreed.  Unprincipled means the day will come and this fellow will stick US in the back.  Some day, when we need him the most.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2017, 03:07:22 am »
Agreed.  Unprincipled means the day will come and this fellow will stick US in the back.  Some day, when we need him the most.

You gotta admire those Israelis.   They had been trying to get this one terrorist leader for awhile,  but they could never quite catch him.   They finally got some info that he occasionally answered a pay phone at some remote location,  so they put some explosives in the handset with an electronic detonator.   

They had an agent that knew the man's voice,  and they would periodically call this phone.  If someone else answered,  they would hang up.  One day their target answered and they pushed a button on their phone which sent an audio signal to their electronic detonator.  The handset blew up, killing him instantly.   

They just killed him.   They didn't give him warning.  They didn't debate him.  They didn't negotiate with him.   They didn't try to wound him.  It's like they had no principles or something.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2017, 03:12:44 am »
You gotta admire those Israelis.   They had been trying to get this one terrorist leader for awhile,  but they could never quite catch him.   They finally got some info that he occasionally answered a pay phone at some remote location,  so they put some explosives in the handset with an electronic detonator.   

They had an agent that knew the man's voice,  and they would periodically call this phone.  If someone else answered,  they would hang up.  One day their target answered and they pushed a button on their phone which sent an audio signal to their electronic detonator.  The handset blew up, killing him instantly.   

They just killed him.   They didn't give him warning.  They didn't debate him.  They didn't negotiate with him.   They didn't try to wound him.  It's like they had no principles or something.

I was in a pretty bad mood today, I hope you understand.

And the guy got what he deserved from the Israelis.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2017, 03:20:01 am »
I was in a pretty bad mood today, I hope you understand.

And the guy got what he deserved from the Israelis.

I don't really take offense,  and I understand completely about being in a bad mood.   My beef with Google,  (among others)  is that they are horribly frightening and in my mind dangerous.  There is too much raw concentrated power there.   They actually helped Obama get elected, and they did "micro targeting" for him.  Only they have the database to make something like that work... and they did.   

And yes,  the guy got what he deserved from the Israelis and  I have always admired their resourcefulness for that little event. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —