Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly: “I’m Mad at God.”  (Read 2315 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Bill O’Reilly: “I’m Mad at God.”
« on: October 24, 2017, 04:06:12 pm »
Disgraced leftover and former king of cable news, Bill O’Reilly, is known for having a bad temper.

As was reported over the weekend, O’Reilly paid an enormous sum of $32 million to settle a sixth sexual harassment claim not long before his contract was renewed at Fox News earlier this year.

O’Reilly is clearly very angry at those who continue to call him out for his abusive, harassing behavior. Who else is he mad at? Well, God. He said as much on Monday Night......

https://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2017/10/24/bill-oreilly-mad-at-god/?utm_content=buffer150dc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Bill O’Reilly: “I’m Mad at God.”
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 04:30:55 pm »
Yeah, I'd like to hear him explain why he settled on a $32 million case.  I was somewhat skeptical, but that number is not a "just settle to get rid of them" number.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 04:56:58 pm »
Yeah, I'd like to hear him explain why he settled on a $32 million case.  I was somewhat skeptical, but that number is not a "just settle to get rid of them" number.

He claims it was $13 mill, it is the NY Times reporting off of unnamed sources that magically have access to confidential stuff and Lis Weihl's document that was leaked totally backs up Bills claim. We also have emails from Megyn Kelly praising the hell out of Bill for being so damn awesome.

This shit isn't adding up and my bet is on the NY Time spreading lies because they know they can't be refuted per the terms of the agreement.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 04:59:15 pm »
Not a good plan, Bill.

Try obeying Him first, and then see how things work out for you......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 05:10:56 pm »

I agree with ya.

That's a crazy high number even if someone admits they're guilty of this.

Frankly, in my opinion, O'Reilly's behavior gives himself away as being guilty. Recall on his former show on Fox how mad he would often get at politicians when he strongly felt that his view was right and the other side was completely wrong such as his good fight to enact Kate's Law. But on these charges he's been mostly soft spoken and sullen.

I like O'Reilly a lot as a broadcaster, but he did himself in with this ordeal. He should only be mad at himself.

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 11:47:08 pm »
I knew he was blaming everybody but himself, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 11:57:14 pm »
I knew he was blaming everybody but himself, but this takes it to a whole new level.

hubris
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 02:26:55 am »
$32 million ... to a woman who was sexually harassed? I know harassment is bad and all...

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 02:59:07 am »
Bill, I don't think God is too happy with you right now either.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 02:22:50 pm »
Bill O'Reilly's agent is dropping him
William Hughes  Yesterday 5:06pm
https://www.avclub.com/bill-oreillys-agent-is-dropping-him-1819820454

Adding just one more thing for Bill O’Reilly to be pissed at his old buddy God about, Deadline is reporting that O’Reilly’s agent, UTA, is dropping him from its ranks, shortly after The New York Times ran a piece this weekend revealing a $32 million settlement the former Fox News host paid out earlier this year. (To be clear, this is a separate payout from the five other settlements the NYT reported on back in April, which led to the boycotts that got O’Reilly kicked off the network in the first place.)

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 02:31:09 pm »
I can't imagine what one would have to do to have to pay a $32 million settlement.  Murder and mayhem?  Outright rape?  What?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 02:43:31 pm »
Is Bill going to tell God, "We'll do it live!"

Here is Bill in all his glory  (Warning: Language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 03:39:40 pm »
He claims it was $13 mill, it is the NY Times reporting off of unnamed sources that magically have access to confidential stuff and Lis Weihl's document that was leaked totally backs up Bills claim. We also have emails from Megyn Kelly praising the hell out of Bill for being so damn awesome.

This shit isn't adding up and my bet is on the NY Time spreading lies because they know they can't be refuted per the terms of the agreement. 

Statement by Mark Fabiani on Behalf of Bill O'Reilly Relating to the New York Times Smear Piece
October 21, 2017

Once again, The New York Times has maliciously smeared Bill O'Reilly, this time even failing to print a sworn affidavit from his former lawyer, Lis Wiehl, repudiating all allegations against Bill O'Reilly. The Times ignored that evidence, sworn under oath, and chose to rely on unsubstantiated allegations, anonymous sources and incomplete leaked or stolen documents.

Here are the facts: after the Chairman of Fox News Roger Ailes was fired in July 2016, dozens of women accused scores of male employees of Fox News of harassment - including the current co-president of Fox News Jack Abernathy.

21st Century Fox settled almost all these cases, paying out close to $100 million dollars. Six months after Mr. Ailes left the company, Fox News Corporation signed Bill O'Reilly to a record breaking new contract after the company had analyzed and considered all allegations against him.

In its first article about Mr. O'Reilly on April 1st, The New York Times printed inaccurate settlement figures while fully understanding that O'Reilly and his counsel are legally bound by confidentiality and cannot set the record straight.

In its latest diatribe against Bill O'Reilly, the Times printed leaked information provided by anonymous sources that is out of context, false, defamatory, and obviously designed to embarrass Bill O'Reilly and to keep him from competing in the marketplace.

Finally, in the more than 20 years Bill O'Reilly worked at Fox News, not one complaint was filed against him with the Human Resources Department or Legal Department by a coworker, even on the anonymous hotline. The New York Times has copies of two letters written by 21st Century Fox lawyers attesting to that fact.

The Times failed to print them, too.

Click here to read the sworn affidavit of Lis Wiehl.

https://www.billoreilly.com/g/October-21-Statement/881.html

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 04:00:10 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

He settled for more than one sexual harassment law suit.  One of them had tapes of the phone calls he kept making to her.  She would tell him not to call, but he did it anyway so she started taping them and those calls were played in court.  I saw the transcript of them and they were so gross; he told her, he was masturbating as he was talking on the phone, telling her what he would do to her.  There were numerous calls like that.  That is why he settled that case for millions.  From then on, he settled the cases without going to court.

I also read about his divorce - he threw his wife down the stairs in a fit of temper.  After the divorce, she was dating a police officer and he tried to get the man fired.  The children were younger at that time, and I think I read due to what he did to the police officer, he lost part custody of the kids.  They are now considered adults so they can be with him now.

Bringing up the embarrassment for his kids now, is ridiculous, he should have thought about them before he put his sexual "pleasures" in phone calls.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 04:05:00 pm »
He writes a book titled, 'Killing Jesus', and now he's "...mad at God"??    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 04:07:46 pm »
He writes a book titled, 'Killing Jesus', and now he's "...mad at God"??    ^-^

Yeah the irony of that seems lost on him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2017, 04:09:46 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

He settled for more than one sexual harassment law suit.  One of them had tapes of the phone calls he kept making to her.  She would tell him not to call, but he did it anyway so she started taping them and those calls were played in court.  I saw the transcript of them and they were so gross; he told her, he was masturbating as he was talking on the phone, telling her what he would do to her.  There were numerous calls like that.  That is why he settled that case for millions.  From then on, he settled the cases without going to court.

I also read about his divorce - he threw his wife down the stairs in a fit of temper.  After the divorce, she was dating a police officer and he tried to get the man fired.  The children were younger at that time, and I think I read due to what he did to the police officer, he lost part custody of the kids.  They are now considered adults so they can be with him now.

Bringing up the embarrassment for his kids now, is ridiculous, he should have thought about them before he put his sexual "pleasures" in phone calls.

Ego...bluster and an overinflated sense of self importance.

That sums up BoR completely.

I grew tired of his act about 15 years ago.  The fact he was a conservative fake was confirmed during the 2004 election when he still had a radio show and then when he went totally soft in an interview with Michael Moore that same year.

Drudge called him on his fakery back when he had his Sunday night radio show as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline berdie

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 12:41:58 am »
Some times it's not a good idea to be angry with God....or to question Him.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 02:03:17 am »
The jackals are out to destroy a man's life and reputation.  It's been happening a lot recently as the new culture supplants jock culture.   If God has blessed one's life and then lets the whole thing turn to shit,  it's hard to put much faith in faith.   

We're on our own in this world.  Best to live by the straight and narrow.    The jackals'll get you, and God may well be laughing.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 01:35:50 am »
The jackals are out to destroy a man's life and reputation.  It's been happening a lot recently as the new culture supplants jock culture.   If God has blessed one's life and then lets the whole thing turn to shit,  it's hard to put much faith in faith.   

We're on our own in this world.  Best to live by the straight and narrow.    The jackals'll get you, and God may well be laughing.   

Best to live by the straight and narrow. FFS. Seriously. FFS. IMO, your "straight and narrow" are surgical cuts to EXACTLY destroy the intended and complete meaning of the term.

If he can settle lawsuits in court, or out of court, in the multi-million dollar range it isn't the jackals out to destroy him, or God. It is his own stupid assed self, doing it to himself.

AFAIK, when "shit" starts going south and you are in a position to walk away, as he obviously is, WALK THE EFF AWAY. And then count your blessings.

You probably are on your own, in some respects. Except for the concierge treatment you get in Las Vegas. But NOT, IMO, as far as God is concerned.

Grow the flip up.

Don't take this as a personal attack, @Jazzhead. When I read your post I choked on my vodka and shot my dildo across the room.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 01:38:08 am »
In other news, a Bill collector just called. Said my Bill was a year old. Told em to wish it a happy birthday and hung up.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 02:23:02 am »

Bill O’Reilly: “I’m Mad at God.”

That's what he gets for worshiping mammon.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 02:37:35 am »
"God is dead."
Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead."
God
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 02:59:27 am »
"God is dead."
Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead."
God

:silly:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2017, 05:21:15 am »

Why else would he have created us?

1: He was Bored?
Then he's not omnipotent.

2: He was lonely?
See #1

3: He wanted a good belly laugh?
If you've got a better theory, let me know.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com