Author Topic: BREAKING: Nunes Announces “Inquiry” Into Russian Uranium One Scandal (VIDEO)  (Read 543 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Nunes Announces “Inquiry” Into Russian Uranium One Scandal (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila

House Intel Chair Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced an “inquiry” into the Russian-Uranium One scandal Tuesday from Capitol Hill.

House Intel chair Devin Nunes announced an “inquiry into Russia’s involvement” in Uranium One scandal which involved then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Deep State Obama administration.

“One of the things we are concerned about is whether or not there was an FBI investigation. Was there a DOJ investigation? And if so, why was Congress not informed of this matter?” Nunes asked.

” That will be the start of the probe. There will be two different committees looking into this,” said Nunes.

Ron DeSantis (R-FL) said they will subpoena the FBI informant if his NDA isn’t lifted.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-nunes-announces-inquiry-russian-uranium-one-scandal-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

... whether or not there was an FBI investigation?   Was there a DOJ investigation? And if so, why was Congress not informed of this matter?” Nunes asked.

Good questions, Nunes.  But don't forget to find out what the investigations uncovered --- and who covered it up,

Offline DiogenesLamp

Is this a "thing"?   Should I cheer?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

Whats wrong with appointing a special prosecutor?

Whats wrong with appointing a special prosecutor?

I don't know, and I really wish I did. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nunes seems to have a bit of a backbone.  This might actually go somewhere.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know, and I really wish I did.

Well, a Special Prosecutor would certainly get matters off into the thicket for years to come.  Special Prosecutors should only be used to investigate the executive Branch, to get things out of the DoJ's hands.  If Sessions was doing his job, he would be handling it, but he fears the Clintons.

Added:  A Special Prosecutor would guarantee Trump would be drawn into whatever they look at.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:00:24 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Well, a Special Prosecutor would certainly get matters off into the thicket for years to come.  Special Prosecutors should only be used to investigate the executive Branch, to get things out of the DoJ's hands.  If Sessions was doing his job, he would be handling it, but he fears the Clintons.

Added:  A Special Prosecutor would guarantee Trump would be drawn into whatever they look at.

On the other hand Congress's record of looking into Clinton malfeasance doesn't fill me with confidence.

Trump already has his own special prosecutor. How much worse could it be?

Thank you!  :thumbsup: