Author Topic: Hillary says the Clinton Foundation-Russia-uranium-deal story is just a right-wing distraction from the Trump-Russia story  (Read 861 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary says the Clinton Foundation-Russia-uranium-deal story is just a right-wing distraction from the Trump-Russia story
by Becket Adams | Oct 24, 2017, 10:36 AM

No, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton explained Monday in a C-SPAN interview, reports detailing how much Russian cash flowed into the Clinton Foundation during Russia's acquisition of Uranium One, a Canadian uranium company that had mines in the U.S., are a conspiracy to distract from Kremlin's alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"I would say it's the same baloney they've been peddling for years, and there's been no credible evidence by anyone. In fact, it's been debunked repeatedly and will continue to be debunked," Clinton claimed Monday.

Stories about how much Russian cash went to the Clinton Foundation during the years that the nuclear energy firm Rosatom lobbied the U.S. State Department for permission to buy Uranium One have not, in fact, been debunked.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-says-the-clinton-foundation-russia-uranium-deal-story-is-just-a-right-wing-distraction-from-the-trump-russia-story/article/2638425
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Put this biotch before the cameras, under oath.  If she cackles, throw her in jail for contempt of congress.

Offline RoosGirl

Didn't she blame the Lewinsky thing on a vast right wing conspiracy?  Guess we know for sure now that this story is true.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't she blame the Lewinsky thing on a vast right wing conspiracy?  Guess we know for sure now that this story is true.

History doesn't always repeat, but it rhymes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

History doesn't always repeat, but it rhymes.

Pretty sure with the Clintons it is considered iambic pentameter by now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

OK, that required a side-trip to Google....

:silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

But of course Hillary, completely debunked. I think I'll wait and see what Senator Grassley
has to say about that.

Offline jpsb

Didn't she blame the Lewinsky thing on a vast right wing conspiracy?

You are correct.

Offline RoosGirl

OK, that required a side-trip to Google....

:silly:

Oh yeah, this engineer can hang with them smart liberal arts majors too!   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

The Clintons need more than a little poetic justice.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I see that Ms. Clinton is sticking to the same script that has served her and her larcenous husband so well in the past: deny, delay, obfuscate and accuse. And why not? It works. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I see that Ms. Clinton is sticking to the same script that has served her and her larcenous husband so well in the past: deny, delay, obfuscate and accuse. And why not? It works.

It works as long as you have a compliant media that always has your six.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

@Cyber Liberty

Sure it ain't a song of sixpence?

And I think she has a problem in her limbic system. Especially with her hyperlieamust gland.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Hillary says the Clinton Foundation-Russia-uranium-deal story is just a right-wing distraction from the Trump-Russia story
by Becket Adams | Oct 24, 2017, 10:36 AM

Of course she does!! Just like always ... say it often enough and loud enough and the sheeple believe anything!  ****sheep****  Whatever works!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Cyber Liberty

And I think she has a problem in her limbic system. Especially with her hyperlieamust gland.

Let me check my supply of Blackbirds.  Need to make sure I have four and twenty....
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

@Cyber Liberty

I'm sure you are writer than me. :)

Offline RetBobbyMI

Just reminds me of Star Trek....Shields up Scottie, let’s deflect that Vulcan criticism again.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline libertybele

Finally, CNN is now reporting ...Although they are only reporting that the House is investigating, not the information that has come out and the gag order that so far Sessions hasn't lifted, nor the information that Rosenstein and Mueller who are currently in position under Sessions were also part of the cover-up during the Bammy administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/house-investigating-uranium-deal/index.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You are correct.

I'll never forget the quote ... as she was sitting there being interviewed with that bleeping helmet hair:  "This vast right wing conspiracy has been conspiring against my husband since he announced for president"

This was when I just let go ... and let the hate for this woman flow through and out of me.   :smokin:

Offline RoosGirl

I'll never forget the quote ... as she was sitting there being interviewed with that bleeping helmet hair:  "This vast right wing conspiracy has been conspiring against my husband since he announced for president"

This was when I just let go ... and let the hate for this woman flow through and out of me.   :smokin:

I imagine it was something like this