Author Topic: Steve Bannon says Trump's Saudi visit started Qatar crisis  (Read 478 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Steve Bannon says Trump's Saudi visit started Qatar crisis
« on: October 24, 2017, 10:20:12 am »
Excerpt:

MEE staff
 The Gulf crisis is 'the single most important thing that’s going on right now in the world,' Bannon said (Reuters)

Monday 23 October 2017 22:12 UTC

“We went into the summit with UAE, Saudi Arabia and others; the number one thing was that we must take care of this financing of radical Islam, and there can be no more - as President Trump said - no more games,” Bannon said.

“You can’t have it both ways. You can’t on one side say you’re a friend and an ally and on the other side be financing the Muslim Brotherhood or Hamas,” he added, in an apparent reference to Qatar.

Bannon said Trump’s visit to Riyadh demonstrated that the US president is willing to engage with the Muslim world, proving that he and his aides are not Islamophobic.

Read more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/steve-bannon-says-trumps-visit-saudi-sparked-qatar-blockade-1719031821

Offline Suppressed

Re: Steve Bannon says Trump's Saudi visit started Qatar crisis
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 09:12:55 pm »

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Steve Bannon says Trump's Saudi visit started Qatar crisis
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 01:51:47 am »
Freeze all Saudi assets and then bomb the complete eff out of them. Then let's see what the fallout is.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley