Author Topic: Pictures reveal a North Korean army totally unprepared for war  (Read 341 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Pictures reveal a North Korean army totally unprepared for war
« on: October 24, 2017, 09:31:42 am »
Staff writers, News Corp Australia Network

As the North Korean leader continues to ratchet up his rhetoric with US President Donald Trump amid heightened fears of a nuclear war on the Korean peninsula, these revealing snaps show a different side of the story.

The pictures, taken between Mount Kumgang and the city of Wonsan on North Korea’s east coast, show trucks that date back to World War II, dangerously overladen vehicles, female soldiers wearing high heels, fighters who appear to be carrying fake weapons and exhausted troops sleeping by the roadside.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pictures-reveal-a-north-korean-army-totally-unprepared-for-war/news-story/737aa0a47776922b4fd1df19b77f21fd
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Pictures reveal a North Korean army totally unprepared for war
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 10:17:14 am »
I'm bookmarking. Thanks for posting.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️