Author Topic: South Korea to Build New Ballistic Missile Targeting North Korea  (Read 265 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

By Franz-Stefan Gady

In a report for an annual parliamentary audit by the South Korean National Assembly’s Defense Committee, the Republic of Korea (ROK) Army announced that it is working on a new surface-to-surface ballistic missile, likely designated Hyunmoo IV, capable of destroying North Korea’s underground military facilities and command centers.The new weapon system, which provides the ROK Army with an advanced pre-emptive strike capability, is designed to inflict “unbearable cost” on North Korea at the outset of hostilities, the army said.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/south-korea-to-build-new-ballistic-missile-targeting-north-korea/
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: South Korea to Build New Ballistic Missile Targeting North Korea
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 08:58:31 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywRi6gozNs

South Korea's New 'Frankenmissile' Would Destroy North Korea's Kim Jong-un and His Nukes
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome