Author Topic: VOA: Several Buildings Spotted Near N. Korea Missile Launch Site  (Read 432 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

VOA

Voice of America reported Saturday that recent satellite imagery shows North Korea has been constructing buildings whose purpose remains unclear next to its missile launch site on the west coast.

VOA said the satellite images were taken on October second using Google Earth by the aircraft firm Airbus and the French government space agency CNES(Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales).

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/news/news_In_detail.htm?No=131021
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: VOA: Several Buildings Spotted Near N. Korea Missile Launch Site
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 10:53:09 pm »
Weapons prep and warhead assembly...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 12:59:09 am »
VOA

Voice of America reported Saturday that recent satellite imagery shows North Korea has been constructing buildings whose purpose remains unclear next to its missile launch site on the west coast.

Purpose is unclear?  Minor letter transposition.  I think they meant nuclear.

I could not get that link to open.

Here's another story from last December detailing facilities in NK that are similar to ones in Tabriz, Iran.

https://www.voanews.com/a/north-korea-suspected-missile-site/3654563.html
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:29:11 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 03:24:21 am »
Purpose is unclear?  Minor letter transposition.  I think they meant nuclear.

I could not get that link to open.

Here's another story from last December detailing facilities in NK that are similar to ones in Tabriz, Iran.

https://www.voanews.com/a/north-korea-suspected-missile-site/3654563.html

I would say they house missiles from satellite views.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome