Author Topic: Bannon endorses Ward, signaling Trump supporters have settled on a challenger to Flake  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Jeff Flake pulled strings with the Maricopa County Prosecutor to get his kid off the hook for animal cruelty charges stemming from allowing 23 dogs to die in the AZ heat when the Air Conditioning for the kennel failed because of his negligence.  Is that important to you?  I guess not.

Is a modicum of honesty and fairness important to you?   I guess not.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2016/07/12/roberts-did-arpaio-set-up-sen-jeff-flakes-son-green-acre-case/86997856/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:17:30 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is a modicum of honesty and fairness important to you?   I guess not.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2016/07/12/roberts-did-arpaio-set-up-sen-jeff-flakes-son-green-acre-case/86997856/

Laurie Roberts?   :silly:  :rolling:

Is that all you got?  I haven't believed a word that biased POS has written in at least 25 years.  No, I believe the customers of Flake's kid, who got screwed out of their day in Court because the Prosecutor's office played shenanigans with the Court Calendar. 

Go ahead and lap up what lefties tell you, though.  I would not deprive you of sustenance.  I know that's important to you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:38:21 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Jazzhead you've been called on your feeble media links, and you are afraid to answer.  I laugh at you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead you've been called on your feeble media links, and you are afraid to answer.  I laugh at you.

I'm from Philly, not Arizona.  If all you can say is you think the local reporter is a "biased POS",  why should that possibly cause me to respond?   I don't give a flip about your opinions of some local reporter.   I don't give a flip, honestly, about your opinions in general.  Plenty of folks here have my respect, and I read their posts with interest.  You're not one of them.   

What do you dispute, substantively, about the story?   
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:03:08 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm from Philly, not Arizona.  If all you can say is you think the local reporter is a "biased POS",  why should that possibly cause me to respond?   I don't give a flip about your opinions of some local reporter.   I don't give a flip, honestly, about your opinions in general.  Plenty of folks here have my respect, and I read their posts with interest.  You're not one of them.   

What do you dispute, substantively, about the story?   

It would take a 16 page dissertation to explain what's wrong with that writer, and a few more to explain what's wrong with that article. I would begin by pointing out she's not a reporter, she's an editorial writer. 

You mind is already made up, and you will fabricate whatever you need to refute what I write, so it would have been a waste of time.  I fully expected the reply I just quoted.  Believe whatever you want.  It's my vote that counts, not yours.

Since you have no respect for my posts, why am I not on ignore, anyway?  As for people respecting yours, I'd love to see some sort of study on that, you have a highly inflated sense of value.  As the resident left-wing crackpot, people read your comments out of a morbid curiosity that you can even form words.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It would take a 16 page dissertation to explain what's wrong with that writer, and a few more to explain what's wrong with that article. I would begin by pointing out she's not a reporter, she's an editorial writer. 

You mind is already made up, and you will fabricate whatever you need to refute what I write, so it would have been a waste of time.  I fully expected the reply I just quoted.  Believe whatever you want.  It's my vote that counts, not yours.

Since you have no respect for my posts, why am I not on ignore, anyway?  As for people respecting yours, I'd love to see some sort of study on that, you have a highly inflated sense of value.  As the resident left-wing crackpot, people read your comments out of a morbid curiosity that you can even form words.

I read them not at all unless someone else quotes one as you did!   Just sayin!  :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

I've never placed anyone on ignore.  Not my style.   I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read what I write, and respond.    Agree or disagree,  I read 'em all.  And every word I write is simply my opinion, as honestly expressed as I can make it.   I've been called a left-wing crackpot and a right-wing nutjob.   That I hear it from both sides is music to my ears.  The solutions to our problems lie in engagement, not retreating behind ideological labels and clichés.   

The spirit of true debate is what animates me.   It has been ever since I was introduced to it when I was a member of the Political Union at college.    I get so many thoughtful responses to what I post,  along with the whiners and trash-talkers.   The many folks I respect here are what keep me hanging around.  I'm sorry that you haven't managed to drive me away yet.  Keep trying.     
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:58:19 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I read them not at all unless someone else quotes one as you did!   Just sayin!  :whistle:

I'm sure you are in good company on that.   *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've never placed anyone on ignore.  Not my style.   I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read what I write, and respond.    Agree or disagree,  I read 'em all.  And every word I write is simply my opinion, as honestly expressed as I can make it.   I've been called a left-wing crackpot and a right-wing nutjob.   That I hear it from both sides is music to my ears.  The solutions to our problems lie in engagement, not retreating behind ideological labels and clichés.   

The spirit of true debate is what animates me.   It has been ever since I was introduced to it when I was a member of the Political Union at college.    I get so many thoughtful responses to what I post,  along with the whiners and trash-talkers.   The many folks I respect here are what keep me hanging around.  I'm sorry that you haven't managed to drive me away yet.  Keep trying.   

Be that as it may, I'm not going to waste time explaining to you why an article, written by an editorial writer, about Sheriff Joe Arpaio (not Flake or his kid) is irrelevant to the discussion.  We'd end up having one of your worthless "debates" on the article, not the case.

I'm so glad you love your debating style.  Somebody should.  Personally, I find your circle-talk style boring and unmoving.  I'm still wondering why you bother, when you've made it so clear you have no respect for me anyway.  Life's too short to deal with self-important leftist creeps who don't respect me anyway.  Now scoot. 

There are too many people who matter that need to hear about what I have to say.  Some jackass in Philly doesn't make the list.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
  Some jackass in Philly doesn't make the list.

If that's how you feel you need to respond, so be it.  But if you're ever in Philly, I'll be pleased to pour you a dram of my best bourbon.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why would I share a drink of fine Bourbon with somebody who's declared he doesn't respect me?  No.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Cyber Liberty

He's in knee jerk response mode.  If you're against it...he must be for it.

It's the whole enemy of my enemy thing.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Jeff Flake, Arizona’s junior senator, scores 53 out of 100 on Conservative Review's Liberty Scale.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Why would I share a drink of fine Bourbon with somebody who's declared he doesn't respect me?  No.

Should I respect someone as graceless as you? 

Offline kevindavis007

If I was in AZ I would vote for Flake.  Not some dips**t who holds tax payer funded hearings over Chemtrails.

As for the Liberty score by the Conservative review. Sorry I don't trust them with a 10 foot pole.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I was in AZ I would vote for Flake.  Not some dips**t who holds tax payer funded hearings over Chemtrails.

As for the Liberty score by the Conservative review. Sorry I don't trust them with a 10 foot pole.

If I lived in Arizona my vote would cancel yours out!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
As soon as the heat lets up my wife and I are heading to AZ to see the chemtrails.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If I lived in Arizona my vote would cancel yours out!

I'm the one with a vote.  Heh.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As soon as the heat lets up my wife and I are heading to AZ to see the chemtrails.

They're PURTY this time of the year!
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

If that's how you feel you need to respond, so be it.  But if you're ever in Philly, I'll be pleased to pour you a dram of my best bourbon.

I have a good friend from Philly.   He says Will Smith was an annoying little kid in his neighborhood back when he was young.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —