Author Topic: Republican Civil War: While Charles Schumer and the #SalonHot25 Mourn the Retirement of Jeff Flake, Real Conservatives Point Out His Habit of Carrying Liberal Water  (Read 436 times)

Offline endicom

Ace of Spades HQ
Ace
Oct. 24, 2017

This guy, Jason Johnson, is a former Ted Cruz strategist, and now is at an outfit called J2 communications.

He posted a series of tweets discussing the #SalonHot25's/Weekly Standard's/Chuck Schumer's favorite liberalitarian Senator.

1) Tempting to comment on Flake�s floor speech. Instead, offering context on his view of �governing� by highlighting a few of his votes.

2) Jeff Flake was 1 of 10 Republican senators who voted to confirm Loretta Lynch for Attorney General

3) Flake voted to fund President Obama�s unconstitutional executive amnesty.

4) Flake voted against Sen. Mike Lee�s 1st Amendment Defense Act

5) Flake voted for Obama�s $1.1 trillion Cromnibus 2015 spending bill

6) Flake voteed to reauthorize the Export-Import Bank

7) Flake voted for S.2114 which increased Russia�s power at the International Monetary Fund

Flake voted for a CLEAN debt limit suspension (2014)

9) Flake was 1 of 11 Republican senators who voted to confirm Janet Yellen

10) Flake voted for the Ryan-Murray budget which lifted spending caps & raised fees (taxes) in exchange for promises of future spending cuts

11) Flake voted for the Gang of 8 amnesty bill

12) Flake voted for the post-Newtown gun grab

13) Flake voted AGAINST The Defund Obamacare Act of 2013 (S.1292)

14) Flake voted to increase debt by $900 billion in exchange for the promise of discretionary cuts in the future (2011)

15) Flake preferred John Kasich over Cruz or Trump in the 2016 GOP Primary.

More... http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=372186

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Flake is a snake in the grass.  Odds are, whether he had stayed or not, the seat is probably going Dem pick-up.  They're putting up a decent candidate, which doesn't happen very often in AZ.  She's sort of hot, but brags about being Bi.  Currently my Rep.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

Flake is a snake in the grass.  Odds are, whether he had stayed or not, the seat is probably going Dem pick-up.  They're putting up a decent candidate, which doesn't happen very often in AZ.  She's sort of hot, but brags about being Bi.  Currently my Rep.

I think that Kyrsten will pull a Kirsten and swing from Blue Dog to Left if she becomes Senator.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I have the opinion that most of the Republican Party, especially it's leadership are just like Flake, if not worse.

So - no "civil war" with me.

I seceded and divorced the party and am free.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think that Kyrsten will pull a Kirsten and swing from Blue Dog to Left if she becomes Senator.

You don't need an Abacus to calculate that, friend.  It seems to be a feature of that seat.  DeCONcini held it before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: