Author Topic: Canada 'extremely worried' about NAFTA: Ambrose  (Read 364 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Canada 'extremely worried' about NAFTA: Ambrose
« on: October 23, 2017, 07:57:52 am »
Rachel Aiello, Ottawa News Bureau Online Producer

OTTAWA – Behind the scenes Canadian officials are "extremely worried" about where the North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations are headed, and it’s time to be worried, says Rona Ambrose, a member of Canada’s NAFTA Advisory Council.
“I’m hearing that people are extremely worried about where this is going, and people use language behind the scenes like 'it looks like the Americans are driving towards a cliff on this, and Canada will have to follow' and we don’t want to see that," said Ambrose in an interview with Evan Solomon, host of CTV’s Question Period.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-extremely-worried-about-nafta-ambrose-1.3642290
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome