Author Topic: Donald Trump declares US is prepared for war with North Korea  (Read 508 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Donald Trump declares US is prepared for war with North Korea
« on: October 23, 2017, 04:41:26 am »

THE United States is “totally prepared” to respond to threats from Pyongyang, President Donald Trump declared, while also emphasising his “exceptional relationship” with China’s leader.“We’re so prepared like you wouldn’t believe,” Trump told the Fox News program Sunday Morning Futures while discussing tensions with North Korea, which have soared over Pyongyang’s nuclear program.
“You would be shocked to see how totally prepared we are if we need to be,” said Trump, who has in recent months engaged in a fiery verbal tit-for-tat with North Korea’s leader.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-declares-us-is-prepared-for-war-with-north-korea/news-story/877598873e87327511eb2cc1b01e5342
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline stephen50right

Re: Donald Trump declares US is prepared for war with North Korea
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 04:44:07 am »

THE United States is “totally prepared” to respond to threats from Pyongyang, President Donald Trump declared, while also emphasising his “exceptional relationship” with China’s leader.“We’re so prepared like you wouldn’t believe,” Trump told the Fox News program Sunday Morning Futures while discussing tensions with North Korea, which have soared over Pyongyang’s nuclear program.
“You would be shocked to see how totally prepared we are if we need to be,” said Trump, who has in recent months engaged in a fiery verbal tit-for-tat with North Korea’s leader.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-declares-us-is-prepared-for-war-with-north-korea/news-story/877598873e87327511eb2cc1b01e5342

Almost reminds me of Ike getting ready for D-Day

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 04:45:22 am »
Almost reminds me of Ike getting ready for D-Day

It looks like they have their chess table set.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:50:29 am »
It looks like they have their chess table set.

If Fatboy fires a missile at Guam, i think we are definitely going in.

Until then, I'm not sure...but based on Fatboy's past behavior, i don't think it will be long before he gives us a solid reason to attack.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 04:53:16 am »
If Fatboy fires a missile at Guam, i think we are definitely going in.

Until then, I'm not sure...but based on Fatboy's past behavior, i don't think it will be long before he gives us a solid reason to attack.

At Guam. The suggestion would only be made by the JCS if they have the data. That JCS decision and data will be given to POTUS. He will make the final decison. What is good out of this messy situation, we will know their launch site and send in planes to destroy it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:56:19 am by DemolitionMan »