Author Topic: Wray seeks to 'steady the ship' at FBI  (Read 375 times)

Offline corbe

Wray seeks to 'steady the ship' at FBI
« on: October 23, 2017, 12:49:16 am »
Wray seeks to 'steady the ship' at FBI

By Olivia Beavers - 10/22/17 08:10 PM EDT

FBI Director Christopher Wray in a speech Sunday said his top priority since assuming his post in August is to usher in "a sense of calm and stability" to the bureau, CNN reported.

"In a society sometimes fixated to a fault on results, I'm somebody who's a big believer in the importance of integrity of process, and that's part of how I am hoping to sort of steady the ship," the new FBI chief said in an address before police officials in Philadelphia.

President Trump tapped Wray to take over the top position left vacant in June when the president controversially fired then-FBI director James Comey, who was at the time leading the bureau's investigation into Russian interference in last year's election.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/356646-wray-seeks-to-steady-the-ship-at-fbi
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Wray seeks to 'steady the ship' at FBI
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:53:17 am »
                          First thing that popped into my head.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.