Author Topic: The Media Are Telling You George W. Bush Attacked Trump. Here’s What They’re Not Telling You.  (Read 494 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
On Thursday, former President George W. Bush spoke at the “Spirit of Liberty: At Home, In The World” event in New York. There, he delivered a barnburner address taking on the ideologies of both the Left, the “nationalist populist” Right, and the alt-right. Naturally, the press focused solely and exclusively on his attacks on “nationalist populism” (the scare quotes signify that this is not an actual ideology, but a pastiche of attitudes and ideas having little to do with a thoroughgoing philosophy) — Trumpism.....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22490/media-are-telling-you-george-w-bush-attacked-trump-ben-shapiro

Offline endicom

Terms like 'nationalist,' 'populist' and 'nativist' have become popular because they mean what you wish them to mean.

Markets controlled by thousands of pages of incomprehensible rules are not quite free markets.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Terms like 'nationalist,' 'populist' and 'nativist' have become popular because they mean what you wish them to mean.

Markets controlled by thousands of pages of incomprehensible rules are not quite free markets.

Not quite by miles!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@endicom

There is no such thing as a 'private business' in America today. Every business that opens these days is automatically in a defacto 'partnership' with the U.S. Government, with the government as the controlling power. They control what you do and how much you make. And then, they take their massive cut of the profits.

They control who you hire, who your customers are, how much you pay employees, and how much you charge. Virtually every part of every business is controlled by the government. And if you don't do what they want, they will put you out of business as we can see clearly with the Christian bakers.

No. America is far from a 'free market' or a 'private business'. Every year America inches closer to a Communist type business arena like you would find in Cuba, where the government owns everything and the population is only managing it for them.

If you don't pay your cut(tax) to the government, the government will take your business. If you don't pay your rent(tax) to the government, the government will take your home. If you don't pay your lease payment to the government, the government will evict you and take back their land, even if you supposedly 'own' it.

By default, the American government owns and controls everything. All we are doing is renting everything we so called 'own' from the government, even if you built it. And if you miss a rent payment, they will come and take their stuff back.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@endicom

There is no such thing as a 'private business' in America today. Every business that opens these days is automatically in a defacto 'partnership' with the U.S. Government, with the government as the controlling power. They control what you do and how much you make. And then, they take their massive cut of the profits.

They control who you hire, who your customers are, how much you pay employees, and how much you charge. Virtually every part of every business is controlled by the government. And if you don't do what they want, they will put you out of business as we can see clearly with the Christian bakers.

No. America is far from a 'free market' or a 'private business'. Every year America inches closer to a Communist type business arena like you would find in Cuba, where the government owns everything and the population is only managing it for them.

If you don't pay your cut(tax) to the government, the government will take your business. If you don't pay your rent(tax) to the government, the government will take your home. If you don't pay your lease payment to the government, the government will evict you and take back their land, even if you supposedly 'own' it.

By default, the American government owns and controls everything. All we are doing is renting everything we so called 'own' from the government, even if you built it. And if you miss a rent payment, they will come and take their stuff back.

@240B

2nd entry for post of the month! 

YOU are on a roll my friend!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien