Author Topic: SOUTH KOREA'S NEW 'FRANKENMISSILE' WOULD TAKE OUT NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN AND HIS NUCLEAR WEAPONS  (Read 554 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

TOM O'CONNOR

Just in time for Halloween, South Korea's army said it's looking to build a new monster missile capable of wiping out major North Korean political and military installations in the event of an all-out war between the belligerent neighbors.

South Korea first announced the idea after President Donald Trump pledged last month to remove restrictions on the U.S. ally's missile payload, paving the way for bigger and stronger weapons at a time when tensions on the Korean Peninsula have escalated significantly. In a report released Thursday, the South Korean army said the Hyunmoo IV surface-to-surface missile, dubbed "Frankenmissile" by South Korean media, would be used in combination with other surface-to-surface missiles and Hyunmoo-class intermediate-range missiles to inflict an "unbearable cost" to its nuclear-armed northern rival.

[Modified - please excerpt]

http://www.newsweek.com/south-korea-new-frankenmissile-take-out-north-korea-kim-nuclear-weapons-689607
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:03:37 pm by Mod1 »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

TOM O'CONNOR

Just in time for Halloween, South Korea's army said it's looking to build a new monster missile capable of wiping out major North Korean political and military installations in the event of an all-out war between the belligerent neighbors.

South Korea first announced the idea after President Donald Trump pledged last month to remove restrictions on the U.S. ally's missile payload, paving the way for bigger and stronger weapons at a time when tensions on the Korean Peninsula have escalated significantly. In a report released Thursday, the South Korean army said the Hyunmoo IV surface-to-surface missile, dubbed "Frankenmissile" by South Korean media, would be used in combination with other surface-to-surface missiles and Hyunmoo-class intermediate-range missiles to inflict an "unbearable cost" to its nuclear-armed northern rival.

[Modified by Mod1 - please excerpt]

http://www.newsweek.com/south-korea-new-frankenmissile-take-out-north-korea-kim-nuclear-weapons-689607
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:02:26 pm by Mod1 »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome