Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. is mercilessly mocked for posting a bizarre photo of his father depicted as a superhero  (Read 16292 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, it's astonishing that some conservatives claim they would prefer Crooked Hillary over Trump...or at the very least they say there is no difference in a Trump administration or a hypothetical Hillary administration.

I think those who think all this need to get some stronger coffee. 😉

I totally agree. All of this feeds on to each other, if anti-Trump sentiments comes from Bush or Cruz backers, they might get some back. And that is the cause and I'm sure it goes the other way as well, a pro-Trumper might say something bad about Rubio or Romney or Bush and then, get some back. It's a vicious circle. What I do know, is I will support the nominee virtually 100% of the time.

Offline musiclady

I find it amusing that the people that complain about Trump being dragged into threads by his detractors, waste no time dragging Cruz into a thread about an adult being mocked for posting hero worship images about his daddy. Hell the thing really had nothing to do with Donald except for the image, it was really about a juvenile act by an adult as far as I can see.

That's the bottom line here.   This kid is not normal.  He doesn't have a normal attitude about his father.

Either that, or he is just being an entertainer and a buffoon like Daddy.

Adult children who have a healthy respect and admiration for their Dad's don't post cartoonish pics of him on FB, twitter, or anywhere else.  It's not healthy.

As for the hero worship, and the gaga crowd.............. is anyone surprised at anything they say or do?

I think not.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, I didn't do that initially, I pointed out the Cruz as Superman picture has appeared daily in Pookie's tunes. Sorry, that that somehow is offensive.  Please follow the thread.
I followed the thread, it's about Trump's son, not Cruz. I didn't find any of your posts offensive, I simply made an observation, as you did. For the record I find the Cruz image, just as the Trump images and Schwarzenegger, Obama before them just as ridiculous. I say this not as a negative to those depicted but to those that feel the need to hero worship human beings.
@TomSea

Offline stephen50right

You can look at some of the comments on this thread and see the hero worship.

What about the Ted Cruz hero worship? Now that is real.

And let me tell it to ya straight...there is no fathomable way that Cruz beats Hillary in that election. No sense doing a dissertation on it, but based on any rudimentary comprehension of the 2016 electoral college, my statement is fact.

There is no chance that Cruz wins Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin which doesn't get him the required winning electoral votes, and perhaps he loses a few other states that Trump won.

Cruz is fine and dandy right where he is...in the Senate, and I root for him to do a good job there. I like Ted Cruz, just not for POTUS.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:22:13 pm by stephen50right »

Offline TomSea

It's probably done as a norm for virtually every president and probably a lot of other politicians.

Offline TomSea

Great, I voted for the candidate, when they do wrong, we have some responsibility, when they do right, "Life begins at Conception", securing the border, etc., we deserve credit for voting for that.

Offline TomSea

That's the bottom line here.   This kid is not normal.  He doesn't have a normal attitude about his father.

Adult children who have a healthy respect and admiration for their Dad's don't post cartoonish pics of him on FB, twitter, or anywhere else.  It's not healthy.

As for the hero worship, and the gaga crowd.............. is anyone surprised at anything they say or do?

Boy, were people griping about hate here? Read this stuff.

Offline stephen50right

I totally agree. All of this feeds on to each other, if anti-Trump sentiments comes from Bush or Cruz backers, they might get some back. And that is the cause and I'm sure it goes the other way as well, a pro-Trumper might say something bad about Rubio or Romney or Bush and then, get some back. It's a vicious circle. What I do know, is I will support the nominee virtually 100% of the time.

I agree with ya. If Ted Cruz would have won the nomination, I would have supported and voted for him.

That being said, I think it would have been like Bob Dole in 1996. Dole had no discernible chance to beat Bill Clinton in that election. but I still trekked to the voting booth and pulled the lever for him even though I knew it was hopeless.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yes, it's astonishing that some conservatives claim they would prefer Crooked Hillary over Trump...or at the very least they say there is no difference in a Trump administration or a hypothetical Hillary administration.

We didn't get called Hillary supporters, traitors and threatened to be hung and shot for 'treason' because we voted for a Conservative rather than Trump from Hildabeast's people.  We got that crap from Trump's fawning masses that declared him savior.

So I see them worse than the hordes that made Obama their God and sought Hillary as their queen.

And, given the fruits of the corrupt and totally compromised Republican Party as the new party of moderate Leftists - it makes not a damn bit of difference which of them is ruling from the throne.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
When you see one of Cruz's children putting up a worship image of their dad(though they are only 6 and 9 not adults), let me know. And most people are turned off by this crap, well except for liberals I thought until the dumbass governator BS and now this over the top stuff out there about Trump. I personally don't care for this hero worship garbage, for anyone, it's not a Trump thing it's a questioning the mental health of people that do this, thing.

Just being here is enough of a thought crime to get you declared Mentally Ill

http://www.psychquotes.com/

Psychiatry's Views on Conservatives

"In August 2003, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) announced the results of their $1.2 million taxpayer-funded study. It stated, essentially, that traditionalists are mentally disturbed. Scholars from the Universities of Maryland, California at Berkeley, and Stanford had determined that social conservatives, in particular, suffer from ‘mental rigidity,’ ‘dogmatism,’ and ‘uncertainty avoidance,’ together with associated indicators for mental illness."
Source: B.K. Eakman, Chronicles, October 2004, pp. 28-29.
"Political conservatism as motivated social cognition" By Jost, John T.; Glaser, Jack; Kruglanski, Arie W.; Sulloway, Frank J. APA Psychological Bulletin, May 2003, Vol 129(3), p 339-375
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:39:55 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Silver Pines

Don't remember anybody making fun or mocking this?

Which lends credence to the theory that some Cruz supporters are hypocrites and not very bright.   *****rollingeyes*****

@DCPatriot

Yeah, not a fan.  People get way too attached to politicians.

Offline stephen50right

We didn't get called Hillary supporters, traitors and threatened to be hung and shot for 'treason' because we voted for a Conservative rather than Trump from Hildabeast's people.  We got that crap from Trump's fawning masses that declared him savior.

So I see them worse than the hordes that made Obama their God and sought Hillary as their queen.

And, given the fruits of the corrupt and totally compromised Republican Party as the new party of moderate Leftists - it makes not a damn bit of difference which of them is ruling from the throne.

I attended one Trump rally - there were no fawning masses. We were out there having a good time and enthusiastically supporting our candidate.

Now Hillary is a different story. She had meager crowds but the people in those crowds from what I saw on TV, had that same look in their eye as those 1930's videos of Adolph Hitler fanatics. Just an unadulterated love for a dictator, and make no mistake, Hillary Clinton would have acted like a dictator as much as she possibly could.

Silver Pines

It's been a daily fixture in Pookies' tunes here,  really showing how hypocritical the Trump-haters venom is.

@TomSea

You think everybody here visits the same threads?  Or all of the threads?  Dude, I don't have time. 

Online libertybele

Music ... I took that Donald Trump Jr., posted this as a joke and I reposted it as I thought it was a hoot.  Obviously, people are reading a whole lot more into the pic than I did.  Hero worship and going gaga over Trump?  Definitely wasn't my intent at all.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:45:33 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Music ... I took that Donald Trump Jr., posted this as a joke and I reposted it as I thought it was a hoot.  Obviously, people are reading a whole lot more into the pic than I did.  Hero worship and going gaga over Trump?  Definitely wasn't my intent at all.

If he meant it as a joke, albeit an unfunny one, that's a different story.

If he meant it seriously, he needs counseling.   :shrug:

I never, ever thought you were in the "hero worship" crowd, @libertybele .  Not to worry!  :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

The interesting thing is that I know of no Trump supporter who truly dislikes Ted Cruz. I

@stephen50right 

Allow me introduce you to the Trump-worshipping site known as Free Republic:

To: C19fan
Senator Rand Paul took the fire for this; now, Cruz comes out, not very original. I think the Pauls trip up on issues like this but, as mistaken as I think some of their libertarian principles are, they are their principles too. Cruz is just piggy-backing again.

15 posted on 9/24/2017, 1:26:10 PM by BeadCounter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Senator Ted Kaepernick.

10 posted on 9/24/2017, 12:42:27 PM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

To: conservative98
Says it was a mistake. Does he mean it was a mistake to “like” it? I still get the feeling Cruz is a perv.

I’m sure people who send out tweets and/or emails of their junk will say it was a mistake.

9 posted on 9/12/2017, 3:10:26 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

Thank you Mr Goldman Sachs wife I’m not president moron.

4 posted on 09/03/2017 3:41:38 PM PDT by CincyRichieRich (We must never shut up. Covfefe: A great dish served piping hot!)

This proves we dodged a MAJOR bullet by not nominating Cruz!!

This stuttering weak bleep would end up getting us nuked.

9 posted on 9/3/2017, 6:46:55 PM by ObozoMustGo2012 ("Be quiet... you are #fakenews!")

Well, what else would we expect from a cowardly Canadian??

13 posted on 9/3/2017, 6:50:17 PM by CodeToad (Victorious warriors WIN first, then go to war! Go TRUMP!!!)

To: ColdOne
Lyn’ Ted LIED. LIED.

8 posted on 5/26/2017, 4:17:39 PM by Reno89519 (Drain the Swamp is not party specific. Lyn' Ted is still a liar, Good riddance to him.)

To: Helicondelta
Typical little punk who cant help himself and runs his arrogant mouth.

3 posted on 3/11/2016, 10:44:49 PM by crz

To: Helicondelta; TBP
Cruz should be ashamed of himself. He is siding with BLM thugs and muzzies/Pakistani scuum over a Republican candidate.

Let’s ping FR’s #1 Cruz supporter, TBP. He’s also a pro-Muslim/Paki lobbyist of some repute and may be able to connect the dots for us.

28 posted on 3/11/2016, 10:52:49 PM by indcons (Lurker mode mostly)

o: Helicondelta
What a political jacka$$, everyday I loathe this natural born Canadian political hack lawyer more and more.

I was watching and I wish I could post exactly who I KNOW is behind thus, however, that would probably get me booted, so I will instead say this...

...unless we take our country back by the ballot box this year, unless Trump is elected our next president, this will be the LAST elections this nation ever sees again. The writing is on the wall folks, and Cruz, after watching this video, is NOT and outsider at all, he is establishment to the core.

29 posted on 3/11/2016, 10:53:52 PM by patlin ("Knowledgee chosen to participate inthat is - 2nd to none but God" ConstitutionallySpeaking 2011)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:55:53 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If he meant it as a joke, albeit an unfunny one, that's a different story.

DJT Jr. posted it to share something cute and funny.  He is known to do this from time to time.

That's all.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:55:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline musiclady

And let me tell it to ya straight...there is no fathomable way that Cruz beats Hillary in that election. No sense doing a dissertation on it, but based on any rudimentary comprehension of the 2016 electoral college, my statement is fact.

There is no chance that Cruz wins Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin which doesn't get him the required winning electoral votes, and perhaps he loses a few other states that Trump won.

Cruz is fine and dandy right where he is...in the Senate, and I root for him to do a good job there. I like Ted Cruz, just not for POTUS.

LOL!  I've never, ever seen the kind of blind worship of Cruz that exists in so many for Trump.

I have, however, witnessed some of the most mindless hatred imaginable of Cruz from Trump people.

It's remarkable as well how that hatred pops up in totally irrelevant places.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad......

(btw, I can't WAIT to find out the details on the JFK assassination so you guys know for certain that Ted's Dad did it!  :silly:)

Silver Pines

@stephen50right

Go take a look at the Trump worship thread.  Then get back to us when you see the same re: Cruz.

@stephen50right 

Allow me introduce you to the Trump-worshipping site known as Free Republic:

Senator Rand Paul took the fire for this; now, Cruz comes out, not very original. I think the Pauls trip up on issues like this but, as mistaken as I think some of their libertarian principles are, they are their principles too. Cruz is just piggy-backing again.

15 posted on 9/24/2017, 1:26:10 PM by BeadCounter

Senator Ted Kaepernick.

10 posted on 9/24/2017, 12:42:27 PM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

Says it was a mistake. Does he mean it was a mistake to “like” it? I still get the feeling Cruz is a perv.

I’m sure people who send out tweets and/or emails of their junk will say it was a mistake.

9 posted on 9/12/2017, 3:10:26 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

Thank you Mr Goldman Sachs wife I’m not president moron.

4 posted on 09/03/2017 3:41:38 PM PDT by CincyRichieRich (We must never shut up. Covfefe: A great dish served piping hot!)

This proves we dodged a MAJOR bullet by not nominating Cruz!!

This stuttering weak bleep would end up getting us nuked.

9 posted on 9/3/2017, 6:46:55 PM by ObozoMustGo2012 ("Be quiet... you are #fakenews!")

Well, what else would we expect from a cowardly Canadian??

13 posted on 9/3/2017, 6:50:17 PM by CodeToad (Victorious warriors WIN first, then go to war! Go TRUMP!!!)

To: ColdOne
Lyn’ Ted LIED. LIED.

8 posted on 5/26/2017, 4:17:39 PM by Reno89519 (Drain the Swamp is not party specific. Lyn' Ted is still a liar, Good riddance to him.)

To: Helicondelta
Typical little punk who cant help himself and runs his arrogant mouth.

3 posted on 3/11/2016, 10:44:49 PM by crz

To: Helicondelta; TBP
Cruz should be ashamed of himself. He is siding with BLM thugs and muzzies/Pakistani scuum over a Republican candidate.

Let’s ping FR’s #1 Cruz supporter, TBP. He’s also a pro-Muslim/Paki lobbyist of some repute and may be able to connect the dots for us.

28 posted on 3/11/2016, 10:52:49 PM by indcons (Lurker mode mostly)

o: Helicondelta
What a political jacka$$, everyday I loathe this natural born Canadian political hack lawyer more and more.

I was watching and I wish I could post exactly who I KNOW is behind thus, however, that would probably get me booted, so I will instead say this...

...unless we take our country back by the ballot box this year, unless Trump is elected our next president, this will be the LAST elections this nation ever sees again. The writing is on the wall folks, and Cruz, after watching this video, is NOT and outsider at all, he is establishment to the core.

29 posted on 3/11/2016, 10:53:52 PM by patlin ("Knowledgee chosen to participate inthat is - 2nd to none but God" ConstitutionallySpeaking 2011)

So much for "not having the time", dude.   :silly:

Offline musiclady

@stephen50right

Go take a look at the Trump worship thread.  Then get back to us when you see the same re: Cruz.

In all my internet travels I've never seen a single thing about Cruz that even comes close to the "Trump-is-Jesus" worship on that thread (or this one, come to think of it).   **nononono*

What I have seen for Cruz is admiration for his intelligence, character, consistency and conservatism.

Not that he is going to, by the mere wave of his divine hand, make the whole world right.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

The NT-ers who are screaming blood and thunder 'See, I Told You So' over this are going to give themselves a stroke.

Trump has done things that make my skin crawl.

www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,268563.0.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-nomination-for-hhs-secretary-2017-10

But after 8 years of feeling like I wanted to put my fist through the drywall every time Bammy and his people opened their yaps, I'm not going there Again for the next 7 years of Trump.

For chrissakes it's a political cartoon.

Calm down NT-ers. You're gonna put yourself in a hospital.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

@TomSea

You think everybody here visits the same threads?  Or all of the threads?  Dude, I don't have time.

:silly:   :silly:   :silly:

Offline TomSea

Ted Cruz has praised decisions by Trump like appointing Gorsuch.

Most of the Ted Cruz supporters here never seem to agree with a lot of what Cruz says and does.

So why should we even seriously care about what they say? This smacks of hypocrisy.

Just the way, @pookie18 in Pookie's tunes posted that image of Cruz on a daily basis, nobody ever cared, but now, for Trump's son doing this, we are hearing the same old hateful words, "oh, his messiah" and much more really pretty obscene stuff, then, one might turn around and say, well, look how Trump has done on "socially conservative issues", the same characters bitch about derailing the thread and another might come in tell you off pretty nastily if one doesn't say it the right way.

I'm more with Cruz than those who abandoned Conservative Principles, it dealing with the 2nd amendment or whatever, since their precious little purified view can't be sullied.

I don't even know why the need is there to discuss Cruz in these threads. The convention happened, the election happened.

Some Bernie supporters yes, are probably doing it with Hillary, who lost btw.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Yet another Briefing Room middle school thread; "yes he is, no he isn't"

"you are; no you are."

Ad infinitum
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln