Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. is mercilessly mocked for posting a bizarre photo of his father depicted as a superhero  (Read 16306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The quote that RIV is passing around saying it is one of her favorite descriptions of Trump is a paraphrase of a Karl Marx quote. 

Apparently, you're the only one who knew this.   :shrug:

Do try and lighten up, Francis.  For your sake, not mine.

Offline stephen50right

I know a lot of Trump supporters and not a single one has any sort of "hero worship" towards him whatsoever. Any insinuations about "hero worship" towards Donald Trump are just plain silly. Trump himself doesn't want that at all.

What we do admire about Trump is his ability to work hard and get the job done. Perhaps a similar feeling towards a good CEO who gets the job done for a company. None of us "worship" any CEO and the same goes for Donald Trump.

Barry was different - now that was hero worship by many who adored him...and Obama and his ghastly wife encouraged it, not only for him, but for her as well.

Offline jpsb

Was it that bad @RoosGirl?  I can't afford to add another pizzed off Briefer to my apology list right now and you being buddies with @Frank Cannon scares the shit out of me.

@corbe

Do what I do, post pics of pretty girls.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
You don't think that calling out the complete 360 in Conservative philosophy is just 'clawing each other's eyes out over a joke'?  The quote in the image you copied that is being passed around like it is a good thing is a direct contradiction to Reagan's philosophy:

The quote that RIV is passing around saying it is one of her favorite descriptions of Trump is a paraphrase of a Karl Marx quote.

And the so called 'right' are now embracing this as their new way of thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG4V_6pCLVo

Find me a perfect Conservative.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ROFL!!   :silly:

That was meant for everyone....cartoons of politicians have been around since the beginning of *politics* and the printing press.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

I know a lot of Trump supporters and not a single one has any sort of "hero worship" towards him whatsoever. Any insinuations about "hero worship" towards Donald Trump are just plain silly. Trump himself doesn't want that at all.

What we do admire about Trump is his ability to work hard and get the job done. Perhaps a similar feeling towards a good CEO who gets the job done for a company. None of us "worship" any CEO and the same goes for Donald Trump.

Barry was different - now that was hero worship by many who adored him...and Obama and his ghastly wife encouraged it, not only for him, but for her as well.

I have negative feelings about both Trump and Obama, more for Obama than Trump, and looking on from that position I absolutely see people, including some here, that do have a hero worship for Trump.

Offline RoosGirl

@corbe

Do what I do, post pics of pretty girls.

I'd much rather look at that than think about "Grope Nuts"!

Oceander

Messiah worship..... it's not just for Democrats anymore.

Exactly. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Don't remember anybody making fun or mocking this?

Which lends credence to the theory that some Cruz supporters are hypocrites and not very bright.   *****rollingeyes*****

Did Cruz supporters create that and then go on to applaud it and revere the depiction?  Or was it created by an alt.right group attempting to portray Cruz' supporters as hypocritical as they are? Alltherightsnark.org looked to be an alt right site before Breitbart had their falling out with Trump.

If they did, they are as seriously delusional and idolatrous as Obama and Trump worshippers.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Messiah worship..... it's not just for Democrats anymore.

There was a time when it was?

I lived through the Ca. GOPE shoving Tom McClintock off the primary stage and into a broom closet to make room for Arnold to become Governor.

And damned near gagged as one after another of my 'right thinking' neighbors got in line to sing Arnold's praises on their way to the polls.

Because McClintock was 'too extreme'. Arnold could 'work with the Democrat legislature' and 'get things done'.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:43:07 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online libertybele

Which lends credence to the theory that some Cruz supporters are hypocrites and not very bright.   *****rollingeyes*****

Ha!  I can get that baby framed! :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That was meant for everyone....cartoons of politicians have been around since the beginning of *politics* and the printing press.

Yes .. I know @mystery-ak   LOL is over one of the funniest scenes in a very funny movie.   :laugh:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Yes, that image has been a daily fixture in Pookies' tunes, I never saw anyone comment about this.

How do you spell hypocrisy?

Offline TomSea

Did Cruz supporters create that and then go on to applaud it and revere the depiction?  Or was it created by an alt.right group attempting to portray Cruz' supporters as hypocritical as they are? Alltherightsnark.org looked to be an alt right site before Breitbart had their falling out with Trump.

If they did, they are as seriously delusional and idolatrous as Obama and Trump worshippers.

It's been a daily fixture in Pookies' tunes here,  really showing how hypocritical the Trump-haters venom is.

Offline TomSea

Exactly.

Sounds more like jealous soreheads who would be happy with 4, 8, 12 years more of Democratic rule to destroy the country.

Offline stephen50right

I have negative feelings about both Trump and Obama, more for Obama than Trump, and looking on from that position I absolutely see people, including some here, that do have a hero worship for Trump.

I think that's your desired perception rather than reality based on the fact that your candidate, probably Ted Cruz, lost to Trump in the 2016 Republican primaries.

The interesting thing is that I know of no Trump supporter who truly dislikes Ted Cruz. It's a shame that feeling isn't reciprocal. Especially since all of Trump's appointments, and his agenda has basically been as conservative as a Cruz administration would have been. Perhaps with slight differences, but nothing dramatic in the least.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes, that image has been a daily fixture in Pookies' tunes, I never saw anyone comment about this.

How do you spell hypocrisy?
When you see one of Cruz's children putting up a worship image of their dad(though they are only 6 and 9 not adults), let me know. And most people are turned off by this crap, well except for liberals I thought until the dumbass governator BS and now this over the top stuff out there about Trump. I personally don't care for this hero worship garbage, for anyone, it's not a Trump thing it's a questioning the mental health of people that do this, thing.

Offline RoosGirl

I think that's your desired perception rather than reality based on the fact that your candidate, probably Ted Cruz, lost to Trump in the 2016 Republican primaries.

The interesting thing is that I know of no Trump supporter who truly dislikes Ted Cruz. It's a shame that feeling isn't reciprocal. Especially since all of Trump's appointments, and his agenda has basically been as conservative as a Cruz administration would have been. Perhaps with slight differences, but nothing dramatic in the least.

LOL  Ask @TomSea How he feels about Cruz.

Offline RoosGirl

You can look at some of the comments on this thread and see the hero worship.

Offline stephen50right

Sounds more like jealous soreheads who would be happy with 4, 8, 12 years more of Democratic rule to destroy the country.

Yes, it's astonishing that some conservatives claim they would prefer Crooked Hillary over Trump...or at the very least they say there is no difference in a Trump administration or a hypothetical Hillary administration.

I think those who think all this need to get some stronger coffee. 😉

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I find it amusing that the people that complain about Trump being dragged into threads by his detractors, waste no time dragging Cruz into a thread about an adult being mocked for posting hero worship images about his daddy. Hell the thing really had nothing to do with Donald except for the image, it was really about a juvenile act by an adult as far as I can see.

Offline TomSea

I'm on record, I voted for Cruz, I voted for Cruz in the daily polls at the FR, it's their under my screen-name and anyone can check it. It's already been brought up here and proven already though I don't care to link to it, members here have seen it. And I certainly would have voted for Cruz if he had been nominated as the candidate.

Any other questions?

Offline TomSea

I find it amusing that the people that complain about Trump being dragged into threads by his detractors, waste no time dragging Cruz into a thread about an adult being mocked for posting hero worship images about his daddy. Hell the thing really had nothing to do with Donald except for the image, it was really about a juvenile act by an adult as far as I can see.

Well, I didn't do that initially, I pointed out the Cruz as Superman picture has appeared daily in Pookie's tunes. Sorry, that that somehow is offensive.  Please follow the thread.