Author Topic: Hungarian Government Concerned Over Latest Soros Move  (Read 574 times)

rangerrebew

Hungarian Government Concerned Over Latest Soros Move
« on: October 21, 2017, 02:14:10 pm »
Hungarian Government Concerned Over Latest Soros Move

Istvan Hollik, a member of the Christian-Democratic People's Party and a representative of Hungary in the European Parliament, says George Soros' divestment of $18 billion of his personal wealth into his Open Society Foundations is a danger to his country.

October 20, 2017

George Soros’ divestment of his personal wealth into an $18 billion contribution to his Open Society Foundations has one European nation rattled.

https://www.trunews.com/article/hungarian-government-concerned-over-latest-soros-move

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hungarian Government Concerned Over Latest Soros Move
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 03:50:33 pm »
That sound you can barely hear is the sound of my heart breaking for Hungary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 06:23:07 pm »
That sound you can barely hear is the sound of my heart breaking for Hungary.
I guess you missed the part where Hungary has resisted the Muslim invasion of Europe by closing its borders to that invasion. That is what Soros is fighting. from the article:
    "[T]hese organizations funded by the Open Society Foundation have been moving since the beginning of immigration to [re]move the Orban government and replace it with an immigration government who obediently meets George Soros’ wishes. These … attacks use all the tools, demonstrations, political action, and they are campaigning for lies against Hungary. There are politicians in Brussels in their pockets."

In the report, Hollik also noted that in 2000, Soros wrote that if a legitimate government is deposed through the efforts of non-governmental organizations, it is appropriate. He said it’s “no exaggeration” that Soros and his organizations are an immediate danger to Hungary and all of Europe.

Soros doesn't have Nazis to take over Europe, but he has the Muslim horde. Mohammed Amin al-Husseini met with Hitler and they were mutually impressed. This timeline explains some of the historical ties between the Nazis and the Muslim Brotherhood http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html#part2

Soros is using the latter to accomplish what those he collaborated with could not: the conquest of Europe--only this time, he isn't using Blitzkreig, but turning the politics of the day against the countries of Europe. it may be more subtle, but it is a war of conquest, an invasion wrapped in humanitarian relief rather than a frontal military assault.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:34:12 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:44 pm »
@Smokin Joe You have a point, and I stand more fully informed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 07:15:15 pm »
@Smokin Joe You have a point, and I stand more fully informed.
Knowledge is power, bro. At first I had only thought of the implications for the open borders efforts here, but when Hungary ends up in the crosshairs, the implications come into focus better. What better way to exact retribution for the shattered dreams of World Domination of a young man than to exact the destruction of the very nations which ended that youthful dream? What better weapon than a culture his Fuhrer admired and an organization he helped build (the Muslim Brotherhood)? This open borders crap in Europe enables that 'refugee migration' that will make Dar al Islam closer to reality, but only if Europe is too bamboozled and conflicted to fight. Money can fund the efforts needed to keep Europe in disarray politically long enough for the situation to reach critical mass. Hungary (and now Austria, perhaps) is the fly in the ointment. They fenced and controlled their border in a very short time span, reducing the flow of 'migrants' to a trickle and haven't had the problems that Germany, France, and Sweden are facing, to name a few.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis