Author Topic: JFK assassination: Trump to allow release of classified documents  (Read 1603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 21, 2017, 8:48 AM
JFK assassination: Trump to allow release of classified documents

President Trump announced on Twitter that he will allow the release of thousands of classified documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy after years of delays.

The unexpected move means the trove of never-before-seen documents are set to be released by the National Archives by Oct. 26.

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-trump-to-allow-release-of-classified-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: JFK assassination: Trump to allow release of classified documents
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:37:04 pm »
And now we can find out if Ted Cruz's father really did conspire with Oswald to kill Kennedy.     :silly:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 02:10:13 pm »
I wonder if there will be anything about accusing other candidates of lying about the bible or dropping out of the race in Iowa and Hawaii?  :silly:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 02:12:36 pm »
Let the conspiracy theorists go to work:

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 02:21:51 pm »
BREAKING Trump Is About to Unleash the Truth About JFK

10/21/2017 Source: TTN by: BL Author 
USA Today is reporting that President Donald J. Trump will release the previous classified truth about the JFK Assassination:

President Trump said Saturday that he will allow more than 3,000 classified files on the JFK assassination to be released next week by the National Archives as ordered by Congress.

Read more at http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/breaking-trump-is-about-to-unleash-the-truth-about-jfk#T1dFuEOfrCWxzz4f.99

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 02:26:42 pm »
One immediate thought came to mind; this information will hit the news at a time when Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller are covering for Clinton and Uranium 1 ... how convenient.  The second thought ... will the media actually report the information truthfully when the documents are released?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 02:29:31 pm »

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 02:29:55 pm »
Joe Biden was the guy in the grassy knoll.

Crazy Joe thought if he took out JFK, that Jackie might marry him.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 02:41:38 pm »

Maybe Cruz-bots can only lie as they misconstrue Trump merely saying "that's terrible" about the cover of the National Enquirer.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 02:53:16 pm »

Offline jpsb

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 03:23:11 pm »
Maybe Cruz-bots can only lie as they misconstrue Trump merely saying "that's terrible" about the cover of the National Enquirer.

Trump said a lot more than that.  And he or his campaign staff induced his followers to spread the story around social media.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 03:45:19 pm »
Joe Biden was the guy in the grassy knoll.

Crazy Joe thought if he took out JFK, that Jackie might marry him.

He was trying to impress the 1 year old Jodie Foster.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 03:58:34 pm »
Trump said a lot more than that.  And he or his campaign staff induced his followers to spread the story around social media.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/

"Of course I don't believe it," Trump said. "I wouldn't believe it, but I did say let people read it."
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-national-enquirer-rafael-cruz-not-involved/2016/05/04/id/727294/

I don't necessarily agree with the Politifact, I believe Senator Ted Cruz (and others) have had problems with what Politifact has said:

Cruz calls PolitiFact ‘noxious, yellow journalism’
https://www.watchdog.org/news/cruz-calls-politifact-noxious-yellow-journalism/article_3cbe4359-38f9-522c-a9f3-5d12f22e1894.html
No claim on watchdog.org; however if Cruz said the above, I don't doubt it.

One more thing, it's not actually disproven that is Rafael Cruz, Ted's a lawyer, people sue the National Enquirer, so that leads to the natural question and you can fill that in.
Why That Actually Could Be Rafael Cruz With Lee Harvey Oswald
http://blackbag.gawker.com/why-that-actually-could-be-rafael-cruz-with-lee-harvey-1774630358

Exhibit B: Rafael Cruz has lied about his past before.

Exhibit C: Rafael Cruz could have been in New Orleans at the same time as Lee Harvey Oswald.

No claim per this website either, one can read what they say.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:59:46 pm by TomSea »

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 03:59:38 pm »
Now it can be told, the shooter was Bob Newhart.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 04:09:31 pm »
Ted Cruz's father to be 'exposed?': Twitter jokes impending JFK assassination files release will prove conspiracy theory
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruzs-father-to-be-exposed-twitter-jokes-impending-jfk-assassination-files-release-will-prove-conspiracy-theory/article/2638253
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 04:13:43 pm »
Lee Harvey Oswald went to the Louisiana State Employment Office and hired two people waiting there to help hand out flyers for the "hands off Cuba" movement.  Those two could have been  a number of individuals.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 04:19:13 pm »
Lee Harvey Oswald went to the Louisiana State Employment Office and hired two people waiting there to help hand out flyers for the "hands off Cuba" movement.  Those two could have been  a number of individuals.

Including you.  I wasn't born yet, so couldn't have been me.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 04:23:06 pm »
Including you.  I wasn't born yet, so couldn't have been me.

And he did not hire 2 women, that we know. This is what is reported by the Warren Commission.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2017, 04:32:05 pm »
@TomSea

That Gawker story is full of allegations from dubious sources with no real proof.  I like the one with the photograph of a young guy at the Kennedy assassination who allegedly looks like Rafael Cruz.  I personally don't see a resemblance just as I don't see a resemblance between one of 2 men in the photo with Oswald handing out leaflets and a photo of  Rev. Cruz taken around that time.   About the only possible similarity is the glasses, but back in the 1960s, anyone who wore glasses had similar heavy, black or dark rimmed glasses.  Glasses weren't exactly fashionable back then. 

The theory is mostly guesswork and speculation. None of it has ever been proven.  The first I ever heard of it was Alex Jones and his Infowars podcast where he had a guest--a supposed expert whose only proof was that New Orleans photo of Oswald with the 2 men passing out leaflets.  But that wasn't proof --  it was one guy's opinion.  Like every other conspiracy theory originated or spread around by Jones, there is never any documented evidence to back it up.

We can argue about whether the theory is true or false all day long, but the bottom line is that Trump did his part to spread the story around and he was wrong to do so.    Sure, it helped him to defeat Ted Cruz in the primaries, but an honest, ethical person would not have used this unproven story.  Trump had to win at all costs, and this incident shows just how far he would go to win.  There was a time in this country where if someone did something like that, he would be run out of town on a rail.  Seems to me that Trump supporters were so consumed by hatred and revenge, they were willing to do anything -- even smear the competition -- to ensure their idol won. They didnt care about right and wrong. Doesn't say much good for what this country has become.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2017, 04:33:22 pm »
One of the men was a Cuban, one could say height, age, bodybuild, generalities like this might match, we don't know the identity of the Cuban, we do know the identity of one of the men, Charles Steele.  I don't buy the conspiracy just like I don't buy it that Bush 41 would have been involved but it might be theoretically possible.  It is possible that the paths of Rafael Cruz and Oswald did cross without Rafael Cruz being a real working part of the kill itself, furthermore, there are whole forums on the JFK assassination to really get into all aspects.

Mr. STEELE. Well, I shouldn't say this, I guess, but he was sort of Cuban looking, like that.

Mr. JENNER. Olive skinned, do you mean?

Mr. STEELE. Yes; olive skinned, but he was back in the rear, passing out leaflets, and I never did even see him.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/05/lee_harvey_oswald_new_orleans.html

Offline TomSea

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2017, 04:38:39 pm »
@TomSea

That Gawker story is full of allegations from dubious sources with no real proof.  I like the one with the photograph of a young guy at the Kennedy assassination who allegedly looks like Rafael Cruz.  I personally don't see a resemblance just as I don't see a resemblance between one of 2 men in the photo with Oswald handing out leaflets and a photo of  Rev. Cruz taken around that time.   About the only possible similarity is the glasses, but back in the 1960s, anyone who wore glasses had similar heavy, black or dark rimmed glasses.  Glasses weren't exactly fashionable back then. 

The theory is mostly guesswork and speculation. None of it has ever been proven.  The first I ever heard of it was Alex Jones and his Infowars podcast where he had a guest--a supposed expert whose only proof was that New Orleans photo of Oswald with the 2 men passing out leaflets.  But that wasn't proof --  it was one guy's opinion.  Like every other conspiracy theory originated or spread around by Jones, there is never any documented evidence to back it up.

We can argue about whether the theory is true or false all day long, but the bottom line is that Trump did his part to spread the story around and he was wrong to do so.    Sure, it helped him to defeat Ted Cruz in the primaries, but an honest, ethical person would not have used this unproven story.  Trump had to win at all costs, and this incident shows just how far he would go to win.  There was a time in this country where if someone did something like that, he would be run out of town on a rail.  Seems to me that Trump supporters were so consumed by hatred and revenge, they were willing to do anything -- even smear the competition -- to ensure their idol won. They didnt care about right and wrong. Doesn't say much good for what this country has become.

Trump said everyone can read it for themselves. If one is supporting a candidate whose campaign also said Rubio lied about the Bible, that said Ben Carson was dropping out of Iowa and Rubio out of Hawaii and many other things as well, I know this is a campaign. And for all we know the story could be true. I know I'd sue the National Enquirer if they falsely said this about my father. I consider your statement that Trump was trying to "spread it around" very questionable. It was in the news and he remarked on it.

The idea was floated back in 2013, a good 2 years before the campaign as one of the stories pointed out.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2017, 04:39:04 pm »

I do remember an interview with a guy who claimed to be one of the 2 men in that photo.  He said he was at the unemployment office waiting for a friend who was taking an aptitude test when Oswald approached him and others about handing out the leaflets.  The interviewee said at the time he didn't know what was in those leaflets.  He just handed them out.  As to the identity of the second man, the interviewee said he was fairly certain he wasn't Rafael Cruz -- although, of course,  he had no proof one way or the other.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 04:55:03 pm »
The only olive skinned people I’ve ever seen were at the bottom of a 6th martini.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.