Author Topic: In Case You Missed It: Robert Mueller Was FBI Director During The Russia Uranium Investigation  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

In Case You Missed It: Robert Mueller Was FBI Director During The Russia Uranium Investigation
by Larry O'Connor | 8:08 am, October 20th, 2017

Is it time for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to recuse himself from his investigation into Russian activities in the 2016 presidential election?

Lost in much of the discussion over this week’s developments in the growing Russia/Uranium/Clinton scandal is the fact that none other than Mueller was the FBI Director during this investigation. And that investigation is under serious scrutiny.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/in-case-you-missed-it-robert-mueller-was-fbi-director-during-the-russia-uranium-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In Case You Missed It: Robert Mueller Was FBI Director During The Russia Uranium Investigation
by Larry O'Connor | 8:08 am, October 20th, 2017

Is it time for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to recuse himself from his investigation into Russian activities in the 2016 presidential election?

Lost in much of the discussion over this week’s developments in the growing Russia/Uranium/Clinton scandal is the fact that none other than Mueller was the FBI Director during this investigation. And that investigation is under serious scrutiny.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/in-case-you-missed-it-robert-mueller-was-fbi-director-during-the-russia-uranium-investigation/

I went out of my way to point this out here days ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yes, Mueller and Comey have "impeccable" reputations. I guess that is code for "corrupt."
Principles matter. Words matter.