Author Topic: Frederica Wilson: John Kelly calling me an 'empty barrel' is 'racist'  (Read 3027 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Frederica Wilson: John Kelly calling me an 'empty barrel' is 'racist'
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2017, 09:54:28 pm »
That's racist, too. The only "rock stars" I know of are white.
Jimi Hendrix was an exception.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 09:56:11 pm »
The crazy bit$h in the cowboy is loving her fifteen minutes oh so much and is looking to increase it
Watch for crazy Maxine and the twice-confederate-named Sheila Jackson Lee to come out in order to compete.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2017, 01:13:33 am »

Watch for crazy Maxine and the twice-confederate-named Sheila Jackson Lee to come out in order to compete.

If those crazy nutjobs are going to compete with the original crazy nutjob, they're going to need a bigger hat.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2017, 01:29:01 am »
He was actually calling you "stupid with a big mouth".  Good job proving him correct.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2017, 02:17:37 am »
"That's a racist term, too. I'm thinking about that one. We looked it up in the dictionary because I had never heard of an empty barrel. And I don't like to be dragged into something like that," Wilson told CNN Friday morning. "The only thing I want to be dragged into right now is getting back our girls who are the victims of Boko Haram in Nigeria."

Couldn't resist:

Online libertybele

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2017, 02:26:29 am »
Sorry folks ... it's been a long day and this popped into my head after reading the headline... I couldn't resist...nothing like a little "Beer Barrel Polka" on a Friday night!!   :silly:   :beer:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsS_CXk2z_Q

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2017, 02:37:40 am »
Sorry folks ... it's been a long day and this popped into my head after reading the headline... I couldn't resist...nothing like a little "Beer Barrel Polka" on a Friday night!!   :silly:   :beer:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsS_CXk2z_Q

I thought of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7Kx2FlFQY

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2017, 02:55:23 am »
I can't take anyone seriously in an absurd hat....

Yeah I don't get the Randy Savage style cowboy hat myself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy