Author Topic: CIA Urges Trump To Delay Release Of 3,000 Never-Before-Seen Documents On JFK Assassination  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

CIA Urges Trump To Delay Release Of 3,000 Never-Before-Seen Documents On JFK Assassination
Published: October 18, 2017

More than 3,000 never-before-seen documents from the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department on the assassination of John F. Kennedy are scheduled be released, with many experts fearing that such a large release of secret JFK assassination documents will spur “a new generation of conspiracy theories.”

According to Roger Stone, the CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some of the files for another 25 years.

Roger Stone said in a post on his website…

“They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead.”

Newsmax reports:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/CIA_Urges_Trump_To_Delay_Release_Of_3%2C000_Never-Before-Seen_Documents_On_JFK_Assassination/61319/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wonder why the CIA wouldn't want this information released?

I'm also not so sure everyone involved is "long dead".
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LadyLiberty

I wonder why the CIA wouldn't want this information released?

I'm also not so sure everyone involved is "long dead".

That's right.  Ted Cruz's father is still alive. /sarc

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Some documents could look suspicious, but it's not like the CIA is lying about candidates dropping out in Hawaii and Iowa or lying about what one said about the Bible.