Author Topic: Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom  (Read 813 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom
Fox News

A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Thursday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom.

Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.

The Billings Gazette reports Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault who then reported it to Casper Police.

Continued at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom.html

Offline ConstitutionRose

A family friend?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why does the press insist on referring to these people as something they are not!

There is NO SUCH THING as a transgendered person! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Transgender claims are mental illness. And now in California you can get jail time for using the "wrong" pronoun. Bruce Jenner is a man. Bradly Manning is a man. Chasity Bono is a woman. I am so tired of having this crap shoved at us.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

From a couple years ago:
Casper police charge assault suspect with felony domestic battery
  Lillian Schrock
May 11, 2015 

Casper police arrested a suspect Saturday after a man accused his girlfriend of beating him, according to an arrest report.

Miguel Alberto Martinez is charged with felony domestic battery. Domestic battery is typically a misdemeanor, but authorities enhanced the charge because Martinez has previous domestic assault convictions.

Martinez faces up to five years in prison if convicted on the charge.  ...

Casper Star Tribune
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

And then, in 2014:
Man says girlfriend beat him with metal broomstick
    By LILLIAN SCHROCK
 Star-Tribune staff writer
 Oct 16, 2014 4

A Casper man is accusing his girlfriend of beating him with a metal broomstick.

Miguel Martinez, 27, who is also identified in the police report as Michelle Martinez, is charged with aggravated assault in the Wednesday night attack.

Police responded to a camper on Durbin Street about 11:40 p.m. and found Martinez’s boyfriend bleeding from the head. The man was transported to Wyoming Medical Center for treatment.   ...

Casper Star Tribune
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Transgender Enters Women's Bathroom & Unleashes The Unthinkable

10/20/2017 Source: AAN by: Remington Strelivo

Learn More
A Casper, Wyoming man, who identifies as a woman, is on trial for sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

Miguel Martinez, who uses the name Michelle,  allegedly lured the young girl into a restroom in March. He attacked and proceeded to molest her.

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/transgender-charged-with-raping-child-in-bathroom

Offline goatprairie

Liberals assured us that stuff like this would never happen.   Liberals never lie, do they?    22222frying pan

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Transgender claims are mental illness. And now in California you can get jail time for using the "wrong" pronoun. Bruce Jenner is a man. Bradly Manning is a man. Chasity Bono is a woman. I am so tired of having this crap shoved at us.
No, they are freaks, sick people, but they tore up their man card a long time ago. Same for Ms. Bono.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis