Author Topic: Europe’s Next World War Begins in France  (Read 1333 times)

Offline libertybele

Europe’s Next World War Begins in France
« on: October 23, 2017, 12:18:20 am »
Why is this being kept so quiet?  This is an atrocity against the French by Muslim Islamic terrorists in their own country!!  Which leaves me to wonder, what ever happened to the agreement Obama made to let in millions of Muslim (refugees)  into this country and Trump's attempt to stop them?  I believe his plan only curtailed the migration of Muslims into this country for 90 days.  To think that this can't happen right here in our own backyard is absurd and naive.

Europe’s Next World War Begins in France

Interior Minister Gerard Collomb made it official. France is “in a state of war”.

It’s not just rhetoric. Bombs turn up in a posh Parisian suburb. Two young women are butchered at a train station. And it’s just another week of an Islamic World War III being fought in France.

From the November attacks in 2015 that killed 130 people and wounded another 400+, to the Bastille Day truck ramming attack last year that killed 86 and wounded 458, the war is real.
French casualties in France are worse than in Afghanistan

French casualties in France are worse than in Afghanistan. The French lost 70 people to Islamic terrorist attacks in Afghanistan. And 239 to Islamic terrorist attacks in France.

The French losses in Afghanistan were suffered in over a decade of deployment in one of the most dangerous Islamic areas in the world. The French losses in France were suffered in less than two years.

There’s something very wrong when Afghanistan is safer than Paris.

Mod2 note:  I really hate to excerpt it here, but rules are rules.  I encourage you to follow the link to Daniel Greenfield's article.  It's long and worth the read!

http://canadafreepress.com/article/europes-next-world-war-begins-in-france

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:38:02 am by Mod2 »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Europe’s Next World War Begins in France
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:28:45 am »
Have always been glad the world for the most part speaks English and adapted the British style of government instead of that of France.

French attitudes have always been less desirable and, in the article, can get you killed.

Islam will exploit their inherent weaknesses and France will be no more.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 08:33:34 pm »
Have always been glad the world for the most part speaks English and adapted the British style of government instead of that of France.

French attitudes have always been less desirable and, in the article, can get you killed.

Islam will exploit their inherent weaknesses and France will be no more.

If it happens quickly enough,  I think the rest of Western civilization will wake up,  and probably go back in there and kick out all the Muslims.   

Of course a lot of blood will have to flow before people finally grasp what is happening.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 09:43:06 pm »

If it happens quickly enough,  I think the rest of Western civilization will wake up,  and probably go back in there and kick out all the Muslims.   

Of course a lot of blood will have to flow before people finally grasp what is happening.   

History has proven France is always the last Country to see what just happened. I have no hope for them to solve anything.

Please excuse the dreaded NAZI reference Mod's and delete if necessary.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 10:04:20 pm »
Good article.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 10:32:41 pm »

History has proven France is always the last Country to see what just happened. I have no hope for them to solve anything.

Please excuse the dreaded NAZI reference Mod's and delete if necessary.

Some French are waking up,  but not enough to save them I think.   Sweden is also stuck on stupid.  Only the Eastern Europeans seem to have a clue about what is going on,  though I occasionally hear noises out of Britain. 

Eventually they will realize just what a horrible mess "diversity"  has wrought on them,  and some of the less destroyed countries will start taking steps to push it all back.   

At least Poland understands. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 10:53:29 pm »
Nope. It'll be the Germans or the Czechs, and I will bet on the Germans.

The affront need only outweigh their national guilt (that which is near or over the tipping point already) - And here we go again.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 11:00:38 pm »
Wouldn't be the first time that France had a revolution.

The revolution this time means France needs to send a lot of Muslims back to where they came from, by whatever force is necessary.

First protocol is those "no go" zones - they have to be cleaned up and demolished. Then take it from there. There really is no other choice.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 11:01:16 pm »
Nope. It'll be the Germans or the Czechs, and I will bet on the Germans.

The affront need only outweigh their national guilt (that which is near or over the tipping point already) - And here we go again.

I wasn't going to mention the Germans,  but I think you might be right.    They are burning down refugee centers in Germany,  or so I have read.   

I didn't want to accuse the Germans of going on a rampage,  but let's face it.  We all know they will,  because that just seems to be the way they are.   

I have said many times that the Liberals in Europe are singlehandedly reviving the Nazis and making them look like a better alternative to the Euroweenies they have now. 

Idiots. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 11:02:26 pm »
Wouldn't be the first time that France had a revolution.

The revolution this time means France needs to send a lot of Muslims back to where they came from, by whatever force is necessary.

First protocol is those "no go" zones - they have to be cleaned up and demolished. Then take it from there. There really is no other choice.

First thing they have to do is give up their foolish notions that "all religions are equal."    Nope.  Some of them are vile and need to be wiped out.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 11:18:21 pm »

First thing they have to do is give up their foolish notions that "all religions are equal."    Nope.  Some of them are vile and need to be wiped out.

And, much of that is because of the contempt in which they hold religion.  They don't understand religion.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 11:18:35 pm »
It's interesting that Europe traded 6 million hard working, loyal, pillars of society Jews...for over 20 million Muslims.

I imagine that Europe would like to have that trade back.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 11:22:58 pm »
I'd like to see Paris once more before I die.

I don't think it will happen. Dang shame.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 11:24:23 pm »
It's interesting that Europe traded 6 million hard working, loyal, pillars of society Jews...for over 20 million Muslims.

I imagine that Europe would like to have that trade back.
Europe would not.  The citizens of Europe certainly would.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 11:28:52 pm »

My viewpoint has always been that this thing with the Muslims, Europe allowed it because of a guilt trip with what they did to the Jews in WW2. But it was the wrong response, they took one horrific event and tried to correct it with what is becoming another horrific event.

You are so absolutely right about, "First thing they have to do is give up their foolish notions that "all religions are equal." Jews have Israel now, but before then and forever, Jews are part of the Judeo-Christian ethic which is the foundation of Europe. Jews naturally assimilate with the West and make outstanding citizens, IE doctors, architects, engineers, scientists, business people and a whole assortment of trades and occupations.

The fact is that Muslims in mass do not assimilate with Western culture. In small numbers they will assimilate, but as their numbers grow, their tendency towards hatred and violence grows exponentially. History has proven this, and Europe is just the latest example.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 11:43:51 pm »

I think there are a lot of low information people here in the U.S., that don't have a clue.  Denmark, Belgium, German and France have huge problems; some are building walls just like we are trying to do here. 

As for the Western civilization waking up, the MSM has kept this very quiet here and instead have focused on the refugees being primarily those who are escaping religious prosecution; however this isn't the case. 

The question I still have is what about the millions that Bammy agreed to let come into this country??  Trump's Muslim ban as I understand it was for only 90 days. 

As for going in and kicking out Muslims; that's just not going to happen. They are there, they have a grip on their society as well as the legal system on their side.  Just like they are attempting to do here.  We really have a very similar situation here; we've allowed millions and millions of illegals to cross over our borders, we've given them all kinds of benefits, we've allowed their children to be birthright citizens, and now that things have gotten way out of control and our citizenry is being attacked we're attempting deportation.  They've been here for decades and now we're asking them to leave.  Believe me, I'm 100% behind deportation and the wall, but many see it as a humanitarian issue and scream racism.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:49:58 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 11:44:40 pm »
FWIW Sweden prides itself on not going to war for over 200 years, while countries all around them were swept into many wars.

I believe both Swedes and the Swiss pride themselves, for their ability to find a way of avoiding war.

In the mid to late 1800s many predicted the end of Sweden. Fully one quarter of their citizens emigrated to North America. Due to starvation, famine, harsh social controls through religion, etc.

Today they are among the most prosperous countries in the world. I don't write them off, yet.  (nor  the other countries in Europe, btw)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:45 pm »
This below info has been around for a while now and so some of the stats may be off, and some of you may have seen this before, but in this thread I thought it was worth a post:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings.
Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20% , nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
Israel --- Muslim 20%

At 40% , nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%*

After 80% , expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:47 pm »
My viewpoint has always been that this thing with the Muslims, Europe allowed it because of a guilt trip with what they did to the Jews in WW2. But it was the wrong response, they took one horrific event and tried to correct it with what is becoming another horrific event.

Here you have the right of it,  but what is completely Ironic is that to atone for the horrible things they did to the Jews,   they  have embraced people who hate Jews and would do more horrible things to them if they could. 

What is wrong with Europe?   I think it must be the mindset of evolving from rule by Kings without having grown up with the freedoms we here in America take for granted. 

To them,  this notion of "superiors"  (Aristocrats)   is normal.   Here in America,  we don't think of one man as being "superior"  to another.

You are so absolutely right about, "First thing they have to do is give up their foolish notions that "all religions are equal." Jews have Israel now, but before then and forever, Jews are part of the Judeo-Christian ethic which is the foundation of Europe. Jews naturally assimilate with the West and make outstanding citizens, IE doctors, architects, engineers, scientists, business people and a whole assortment of trades and occupations.

More Nobel prize winners than any other Demographic,  I think,  and yes,  they are the foundation for Christianity.     Far too many of them go off into la la land though.   The Reform and "Conservative"  branches are just nuts.  Only the Orthodox  seems to possess good sense,  and thankfully they are marrying and having children.   Eventually they will dominate demographically.   I look forward to New York and New Jersey eventually going Republican!   :) 

The fact is that Muslims in mass do not assimilate with Western culture. In small numbers they will assimilate, but as their numbers grow, their tendency towards hatred and violence grows exponentially. History has proven this, and Europe is just the latest example.

Muslim principles are incompatible with Christian principles.    This "equality"  stuff is anathema to Islam.   Islam is a giant pecking order from Allah on down to the lowest slave. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 11:56:33 pm »
I think there are a lot of low information people here in the U.S., that don't have a clue.  Denmark, Belgium, German and France have huge problems; some are building walls just like we are trying to do here. 

As for the Western civilization waking up, the MSM has kept this very quiet here and instead have focused on the refugees being primarily those who are escaping religious prosecution; however this isn't the case. 

I hammer and hammer  on the propagana-media-weapon being the gravest threat we currently face,  and yes,  it does the most damage by censoring news the public needs to hear.   

As for going in and kicking out Muslims; that's just not going to happen.

Not in the current climate,  no,  but when enough blood has been shed,   then people will finally take action.   

They are there, they have a grip on their society as well as the legal system on their side.  Just like they are attempting to do here.  We really have a very similar situation here; we've allowed millions and millions of illegals to cross over our borders, we've given them all kinds of benefits, we've allowed their children to be birthright citizens, and now that things have gotten way out of control and our citizenry is being attacked we're attempting deportation.  They've been here for decades and now we're asking them to leave.  Believe me, I'm 100% behind deportation and the wall, but many see it as a humanitarian issue and scream racism.

It is becoming like the boy who screamed "Wolf!"   People are paying less heed to accusations of racism.   I know that after the eight years of Obama,   I have dramatically changed in my "give a D@mn"  about racism.    So many people have been drawing the battle lines at race,   so what are we supposed to do?   

To paraphrase a little "hood"  lingo   "don't start no racism,  won't be no racism."   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 12:02:18 am »
FWIW Sweden prides itself on not going to war for over 200 years, while countries all around them were swept into many wars.

I believe both Swedes and the Swiss pride themselves, for their ability to find a way of avoiding war.

Not so very difficult when you don't have much that other people would want and what you do have would be rather difficult to take anyway.   That it isn't worth anyone's trouble to bother the Swedes or the Swiss does a lot more to secure their peace than anything else. 

In the mid to late 1800s many predicted the end of Sweden. Fully one quarter of their citizens emigrated to North America. Due to starvation, famine, harsh social controls through religion, etc.

Am I wrong to think that they brought a lot of their socialist rot over here?  Isn't Minnesota and Wisconsin lousy with Swedes?   :)   

Reliable Liberal voters those. 

Today they are among the most prosperous countries in the world. I don't write them off, yet.  (nor  the other countries in Europe, btw)

It's that Work ethic,  which the Germans also have.    That's not going to be helped with importing Muslims from Africa and the Middle East.   

Swedes used to brag that they had a low crime rate too.   Not so much now,  is it? 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 01:16:49 am »
https://gatesofvienna.net/2017/07/excerpts-from-the-red-cliffs-of-zerhoun-by-matt-bracken/

Excerpts From “The Red Cliffs of Zerhoun” by Matt Bracken
Posted on July 4, 2017 by Baron Bodissey
Below are extensive excerpts from Chapter 9 of The Red Cliffs of Zerhoun, by Matthew Bracken.

Excerpt:
Chapter 9 of The Red Cliffs of Zerhoun
==================================
We had fair winds and nice weather the first few days out, giving us good daily mileage runs and an easy ride. None of Colonel Rainborow’s embarked team were seasick past the first day or two. Good weather also meant that the men living in the cargo hold could escape its confines and enjoy the fresh air and infinite horizons available on deck.

The galley dinette table was the one place down below where the men could relax in comfortable surroundings, so it was rarely left unoccupied. At any time of day or night men worked on jigsaw puzzles, played chess, read paperbacks, scribbled in journals, and fiddled with gadgets. But during the day, outside of mealtimes, priority was given to mission planning. I passed the dinette dozens of times a day on my way between my cabin and the galley or the pilothouse above. I never intentionally hovered around the team during their briefings and other mission preparations, and they didn’t go silent or cover up their maps and papers when I was near. The team just ignored Hung, with his limited English and apparent social self-isolation.

It was the same plan they’d pitched to me in Ireland. Rainborow believed that military trucks traveling in convoy under cover of darkness would make such an impressive showing of counterfeit Royal Moroccan Army military might that their unexpected appearance would cause any local gangs or militias to stand aside as they roared past. A covered truck might be transporting a squad or more of infantry, armed to the teeth and ready for battle the instant they spilled out of the back like angry hornets from a disturbed nest. Unless a suspicious adversary was ready to attack all three trucks with heavy weapons, simultaneously, he was not likely to pick a fight with what could be a combat-ready infantry platoon. If a late-night checkpoint guard had any remaining doubts, belt-fed machine guns mounted on each truck’s cab would help him decide to let the convoy pass unchallenged.

But instead of carrying Royal Moroccan Army soldiers, Rainborow’s trucks would be empty on their way in and full of rescued schoolgirls on their way out. It was a bold plan, depending upon pure bluff for its success. I thought the SAS motto about daring and winning was a flimsy foundation to build a mission on, but it was Rainborow and his team who were going ashore in Morocco, not me. Even so, I couldn’t help but admire their courage and wish them the best of luck.

Victor met with their two patrol medics at the dinette table to go over their medical gear and compare opinions about combat casualty procedures. He was glad to share his knowledge and experience, and was also interested to hear their ideas on treating combat trauma. An afternoon of seeing the table covered with tourniquets, bandages, hemostats, and the other tools of the combat medical trade reminded me of what I’d be losing when Victor left the boat. Without his past interventions, I would have been dead years before.

Continue reading at the URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 01:25:21 am »
Daniel Greenfield closes his piece with this:
=======================================
The French combination of social appeasement and police state enforcement isn’t working. The same model ultimately fails wherever it’s applied. Breaking up terror cells and stopping attacks is far better than the alternative, but the scale of the problem will always continue increasing because of demographic growth and a globalized terror infrastructure.

Demographics dictate that France’s terror problem will only keep growing. And the French authorities understand this. That’s why its governments increasingly talk about Islamic terrorism as a lasting threat.

Our War on Terror has squandered endless blood and treasure while avoiding the root cause. Western nations deploy massive armies to root out small terror networks while allying with their Gulf backers. Soldiers patrol major cities waiting for a terrorist or several terrorists to attack. Meanwhile the mosques that indoctrinate them to hate and kill non-Muslims are also protected by those same soldiers.

That’s not how you win a war. It’s how you lose everything.

=========================

Of course, Daniel never says what he thinks should be done.
I'll grant him a pass there, after all, he's a Jew, and we know what was done to them.

But I'm not afraid to say it, and I'll repeat it here once more.

For the French, for ALL of Western Europe, it's either this:

Or.... this:

Those are the only two possible choices.
Before you criticize me, remember your history, please.
Europe did this once already in it history.
It drove the muslims OUT of Europe... essentially ALL of them.
Men, women, children -- forced OUT.

Because they were willing to do that then, Western Europe was able to REMAIN Western Europe, and bring forth a culture superior to all others on the earth.

Unless they're willing to repeat that history once more, Western Europeans will not HAVE much more of a history...

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 01:30:57 am »

Of course, Daniel never says what he thinks should be done.
I'll grant him a pass there, after all, he's a Jew, and we know what was done to them.

Yes,  it's a touchy subject and I can understand why nobody wants to touch it.   It smacks too much of what the Nazis did.   

Of course,  David P. Goldman doesn't beat around the bush in saying what he thinks must be done.  He says we need to kill three million of them.   

It's actually  a good,  well thought out article.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 01:49:07 am »
Some may disagree with me on this and that's okay. But i think sending the Muslims back may be easier than some may think.

If you recall, the Jews in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's, they weren't wanted, they were told to leave, and so they packed their bags and got into the trains relatively peacefully for the most part. I'm not going to expound on this.

So I think it could very well be similar behavior with the Muslims. Guidelines could be set whereby if they are perennially unemployed or whatever, then they simply have to leave. They would receive free plane fare or boat fare, some money maybe 1,000 Euros, and also take personal assets with them that they can carry. And the promise would be to go back where they came from or to a fellow Muslim country where they would feel more comfortable being with those of their same culture and religion.

Yes, it would be expensive, but not nearly as expensive in the long run as keeping them in Europe. I think it would work if European politicians had the stones to do it, but of course that is the crux of the problem.