Author Topic: George W. Bush Emerges to Bash Trump, ‘Nativism’: ‘We Cannot Wish Globalism Away’  (Read 6084 times)

Offline stephen50right

Offline Fantom

When I was young I was taught that "God is no respecter of persons"  and nor should we be. 

For that reason,  I don't look at celebrities with awe.   Of course it's a little tough when you are shaking hands with Moses.  :)

Ben Hur was tougher.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

To make a long story short,  Obama and Hillary  CREATED ISIS.

Yep, Dubya did OK with 9-11. Too bad he pulled up short... by his globalist masters.

Heck, even his Dad had one moment I liked.  After bush one went to Australia and was met by the leftist/regreseve anti-nuke crowd. He gave a reversed "peace sign" from his car. We all know what that means.

Anyways...Daddy Bush was met back in America by the usual suspect presstitutes. They asked if he knew what his gesture ment. Daddy Bush replied.." I have served decades in the diplomatic core, I know almost every gesture on the planet..and I did not learn a new one in Sydney."  or words to that effect.

That is the only time I had any respect for him. Sad, that Dubya has lost all respect I once held for him.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Sometimes I do think that we are just going through the actions.  Puppets in the political game.  Maybe they don't even count the votes and its a show.  They choose who they want.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 03:28:46 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Ben Hur was tougher.

I suppose so,  but I saw "The Ten Commandments" many times.  I also used to be a big "Planet of the Apes fan".   :)

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

I suppose so,  but I saw "The Ten Commandments" many times.  I also used to be a big "Planet of the Apes fan".   :)

You Maniacs...you blew it up..... Uni-party...Republic Damned to Hell Or something like that.  :pondering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWphqA1Slrw

Frederick Douglass

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

I am ashamed that I ever voted for this man. George Bush and his father helped ruin this country.

Offline goodwithagun

Fake news! (Isn't that what we're supposed to yell when som body was okay but not perfect, but at least wasn't the Dem running?)
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline aligncare

000hehehehe

While all the big talkers heads are busy exploding over the latest Trump outrage du jour, Trump has been busily making appointments, issuing directives, signing EOs, eliminating federal regulations, firing deadwood, quietly trying to erase the Obama mistake as much as possible.

So, let the big talkers talk.