Author Topic: The Uranium One Scandal Is Exploding  (Read 3185 times)

Offline endicom

The Uranium One Scandal Is Exploding
« on: October 20, 2017, 12:30:05 am »
PowerLine
John Hinderaker
Oct. 19, 2017

The Russia/Obama/Clinton scandal that goes generally under the name of Uranium One is getting harder for the liberal press to cover up. I wrote about the exposé published by–surprisingly–The Hill here, and Paul added more here. The original story goes back to Peter Schweizer’s Clinton Cash. The scandal is a blockbuster, perhaps the worst involving Barack Obama, Eric Holder’s corrupt Department of Justice, and Bill and Hillary Clinton. If you haven’t read the linked posts, you should.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/10/the-uranium-one-scandal-is-exploding.php

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Uranium One Scandal Is Exploding
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 12:33:01 am »
I hope to see it blow wide open but given the nature of the MSM these days I won't hold my bre4ath waiting for it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:33:32 am »
I remember talking with hillary supporters about this before the election. They didn't know anything about it and didn't want to learn anything about it. hillary and bill should be in prison for what they did while she was Secretary of State.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 12:34:13 am »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 12:43:51 am »
I hope to see it blow wide open but given the nature of the MSM these days I won't hold my bre4ath waiting for it.
It is not the MSM that we should be looking to. They will never come out of the closet.

This is the domain of the Attorney General and his staff to ramrod through our system to prosecute to the full extent of the law.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 12:49:17 am »
It is not the MSM that we should be looking to. They will never come out of the closet.

This is the domain of the Attorney General and his staff to ramrod through our system to prosecute to the full extent of the law.

My earlier post from another thread on the same subject.

Yeah! Right!  They will NEVER touch this until the U.S. Department of Justice acts!  I'm waiting!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 12:54:14 am »
it won't explode and hillary won't be indicted.

The information is worth too much as dirt.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 12:59:01 am »
I sure don't see it exploding..I have to really search to find articles about it....MSM...fuggetabout it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 01:01:40 am »
I sure don't see it exploding..I have to really search to find articles about it....MSM...fuggetabout it

Like I said, They won't touch it until the "justice" department actually does something and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 01:04:29 am »

Then this Cruz man thanks God for twitter... and one certain account.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 01:06:33 am »
I remember talking with hillary supporters about this before the election. They didn't know anything about it and didn't want to learn anything about it. hillary and bill should be in prison for what they did while she was Secretary of State.

For what she did back in 1975 and ever since. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 01:09:32 am »

Sessions is part of the problem. Tell me one single thing that Sessions has done that Holder would not have done. They are all the same.

Sessions has dozens of obvious crimes, all of which have a red flashing police light on them, glaring in his face, and he does nothing but immigration.

Sessions will never prosecute anybody for anything. All Sessions wants to do is to keep his head down, and pretend that nothing happened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 01:11:16 am »

Keep beating the drum and they may have to.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 01:18:02 am »

Keep beating the drum and they may have to.

On that you can depend my friend!  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2017, 01:20:44 am »
   If by chance this does blow up on the Clintons (highly unlikely), we'll know one thing, for political expediency, hellary has not suffered enough, after all and this will certainly diminish the impact of the Mueller Investigation, which is entirely the point of these leaks.
   The DOJ is compromised even with Sessions, still.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 01:21:54 am »

For what she did back in 1975 and ever since.

:amen:

People should have picked up on how amoral she is with the travel office firings, if not sooner.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 01:26:06 am »
   If by chance this does blow up on the Clintons (highly unlikely), we'll know one thing, for political expediency, hellary has not suffered enough, after all and this will certainly diminish the impact of the Mueller Investigation, which is entirely the point of these leaks.
   The DOJ is compromised even with Sessions, still.

Of course it is! Still full of Obama holdovers!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 01:42:00 am »
     That is a significant portion of the problem @Bigun, Sessions isn't doing as well at DOJ as Pruitt at EPA and Tillerson at State in 'draining the swamp'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 02:30:35 am »
This will go the way of Fast & Furious.  The criminality will be obvious and the evidence damning, but nothing will happen.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 02:32:08 am »
boom

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 02:36:22 am »

This will go the way of Fast & Furious.  The criminality will be obvious and the evidence damning, but nothing will happen.
Yep. Same as always.

Lots of committees. Lots of testimony. Lots of this guy.

Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., speaks during a hearing of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations, on Capitol Hill, Tuesday, April 4, 2017 in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

And then, in the end, after a few months....it all just disappears...melts away...and (*poof*) it is gone.
Just like always.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 02:39:10 am »
Sessions is part of the problem. Tell me one single thing that Sessions has done that Holder would not have done. They are all the same.

Sessions has dozens of obvious crimes, all of which have a red flashing police light on them, glaring in his face, and he does nothing but immigration.

Sessions will never prosecute anybody for anything. All Sessions wants to do is to keep his head down, and pretend that nothing happened.

:amen: :amen:  My feelings exactly.  Sessions IS the problem!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 02:44:42 am »
Yep. Same as always.

Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., speaks during a hearing of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations, on Capitol Hill, Tuesday, April 4, 2017 in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

And then, in the end, after a few months....it all just disappears...melts away...and (*poof*) it is gone.
Just like always.

Poof like Gowdy's latest hairstyle.

Offline endicom

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 02:46:11 am »
Yep. Same as always.

Just like always.

Too true. Something has to change.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2017, 02:57:07 am »
Poof like Gowdy's latest hairstyle.

He's had worse.  Check out some old episodes of Forensic Files.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.