Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Blames Harvey Weinstein’s Victims For Being Too Slutty  (Read 12016 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Democratic Rep. Blames Harvey Weinstein’s Victims For Being Too Slutty
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2017, 10:01:31 pm »
There are no greater hypocrites than leftists (men or women) when it comes to actual rights for women (or blacks).

That's why Hollywood is such a glaring example of REAL sexism and racism.  And that's why the entire leftist cabal circle the wagons to protect them.

Obama and Clinton are good buddies with this gang, and they don't give a rip what happens to female children on set.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2017, 12:21:22 am »
There's a significant difference between taking offense at "every little word" and responding to words that are legitimately offensive.

That's what has happened here, and IMO, it has led to some healthy discussion that needs to take place.

@Cyber Liberty
@musiclady

BS...I was smeared like I was some kind of sexual predation advocate because a couple of members seem to have some kind of agenda.  I have yet to see one of these actually respond and provide some kind of substantiation to their accusations against me or remove me from their broad brushed smear.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2017, 12:22:22 am »
I don't believe I'd ever heard of this guy Weinstein before this (so-called) "scandal" broke. I haven't really been paying much attention to it. I guess he's someone important out in Movieland... a producer?   a financier?   I couldn't tell you 'cuz I don't even know.

But it ain't nuthin' new here, folks.
Aspiring beauties have been making use of "the casting couch" since Hollywood began.

They usually have "a choice" as to how to behave on it. Some choose one way, others a different way.

It's a part of that business, I suppose. And it's going to remain so as long as that business goes on.

So.. why all the attention to Mr. Weinstein, other than that he's the "heel de jour"...?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2017, 12:23:57 am »
Please, feel free to continue agreeing with the dumbass Dem Rep.
@RoosGirl

And please feel free to continue in making baseless allegations against my position on your initial baseless smear.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2017, 12:26:17 am »
Hmmmm...... I used the word ,"insensitive" and you react in rage saying I accused you of things I did not.

Seems the Burr is your problem, not mine. ^-^
@musiclady

"rage"?  I think not...the sensitive ones are those smearing members with allegations of condoning sexual predation.  I did nothing of the kind.  If you expect me to sit idly by or remain silent while my reputation is smeared with baseless allegations, that is something that ain't gonna happen.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2017, 12:28:39 am »
IOW, inject some common sense?  Stop that!
@Cyber Liberty

"common sense"?  Hmmm...I think that statement is what has gotten me smeared as some kind of advocate of sexual predators...tread lightly my friend.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2017, 12:29:31 am »
@RoosGirl

And please feel free to continue in making baseless allegations against my position on your initial baseless smear.

So this quote of yours:
Uh oh...she made a statement loaded with common sense.   :nono:

Going to be interesting to see how the snowflakes and SJW's respond... :pondering:

means you disagree with the Dem Rep?  That's an odd way to show disagreement.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2017, 12:30:49 am »
@Cyber Liberty

"common sense"?  Hmmm...I think that statement is what has gotten me smeared as some kind of advocate of sexual predators...tread lightly my friend.

No one is "smearing" anyone, dear one, and no one called you an advocate of sexual predators.  SHEESH!

You made a statement about "common sense" coming from a liberal nutcase, and others disagreed.

If you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't post on a grown up forum.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2017, 12:32:58 am »
So this quote of yours:
means you disagree with the Dem Rep?  That's an odd way to show disagreement.

Actually, he called the SJW's words "common sense."

And can't seem to come to grips with others' disagreement with his bizarre agreement with a leftist fruitcake.  :shrug:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2017, 12:34:28 am »
I really want to just pop off a post but I'm going to make myself read this thread from the beginning...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2017, 12:39:07 am »
Actually, he called the SJW's words "common sense."

And can't seem to come to grips with others' disagreement with his bizarre agreement with a leftist fruitcake.  :shrug:
"bizarre"?  What she initially said was correct...women who dress and behave provocatively in pursuing some male in power bear some responsibility in what happens.  WTF is so "bizarre" about that?   Sheesh, you really are doubling or tripling down...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:03 am »
"bizarre"?  What she initially said was correct...women who dress and behave provocatively in pursuing some male in power bear some responsibility in what happens.  WTF is so "bizarre" about that?   Sheesh, you really are doubling or tripling down...

The worst thing that anyone said about you is that you were "insensitive."

Get a grip.

I'm doubling down on calm, rational comments while your blood pressure elevates in self-defense of what no one said.

You don't need to defend your honor when no one has besmirched your good name.

We just disagree with your agreement with a liberal fruitcake, and I personally think you're insensitive to women who have been abused.

Deal with it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:10 am »

I'm really confused now, because first you said I had a baseless allegation that you agreed with the Dem Rep, and now you're saying you agree with the Dem Rep?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:20 am »
No one is "smearing" anyone, dear one, and no one called you an advocate of sexual predators.  SHEESH!

You made a statement about "common sense" coming from a liberal nutcase, and others disagreed.

If you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't post on a grown up forum.
@musiclady

It is you and one other who seem to have some "issue" with my posts...I can handle it, thus my refutations in an open forum of being broad brushed.  I'm not going to stand for it.  Personal responsibility is the basis for my original comment/post.  Some folks don't seem capable of grasping that simplistic concept.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2017, 12:45:31 am »
I'm really confused now, because first you said I had a baseless allegation that you agreed with the Dem Rep, and now you're saying you agree with the Dem Rep?
You started this garbage in post #7.

Not buying what you're trying to "sell".  Go back and read from the beginning.  Comprehension is your friend, or maybe not.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2017, 12:45:34 am »
@musiclady

It is you and one other who seem to have some "issue" with my posts...I can handle it, thus my refutations in an open forum of being broad brushed.  I'm not going to stand for it.  Personal responsibility is the basis for my original comment/post.  Some folks don't seem capable of grasping that simplistic concept.

You're making up the smearing, and the rest.

We DISAGREE with you.

Go back and read the words, and give your self-defense mechanism a rest.

There's nothing here for you to defend other than an opinion that some of us disagree with.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2017, 12:47:41 am »
You started this garbage in post #7.

Not buying what you're trying to "sell".  Go back and read from the beginning.  Comprehension is your friend, or maybe not.

What does post #7 have to do with you?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2017, 12:48:44 am »
The worst thing that anyone said about you is that you were "insensitive."

Get a grip.

I'm doubling down on calm, rational comments while your blood pressure elevates in self-defense of what no one said.

You don't need to defend your honor when no one has besmirched your good name.

We just disagree with your agreement with a liberal fruitcake, and I personally think you're insensitive to women who have been abused.

Deal with it.
And you have come to this simplistic conclusion because I appear to have found some agreement with a liberal based on what she's said?  Words fail.  I don't think there's anything I can say or post to you to change your simplistic and ignorant assumption of me now, so fare thee well.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2017, 12:52:41 am »
And you have come to this simplistic conclusion because I appear to have found some agreement with a liberal based on what she's said?  Words fail.  I don't think there's anything I can say or post to you to change your simplistic and ignorant assumption of me now, so fare thee well.

Actually, I'm glad you're leaving.

Your emotions have gotten the best of you, and you're making no sense in a common sense, objective world.

Maybe you can come back calmer, and we can have a serious discussion of the real issue.......... not just your hurt feelings.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2017, 01:01:20 am »
I really want to just pop off a post but I'm going to make myself read this thread from the beginning...

Are you drooling with glazed over eyes yet?  :)

Silver Pines

« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2017, 01:14:46 am »
Are you drooling with glazed over eyes yet?  :)

@RoosGirl

Lol, more like frantic because I'm afraid there's gonna be a lock on this thing by the time I get to it.

Silver Pines

« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2017, 02:00:30 am »
Takes two to tango.

This isn't like when a family member abuses a person.   These women had a choice...Ok, so maybe they wouldn't have their precious little acting career.  But all they did was to make sure in the future that others would have to put out to get the roles,    and now that they made their millions, ooooh now they're so brave.....Gag me.

@dfwgator

Right, it was all a game and those women didn't need to eat. 

If this is your logic, I was to blame every time a guy at work followed me into rooms and backed me into the corner.  I should have just quit!

Silver Pines

« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2017, 02:05:45 am »
If only one of these actresses decided that their precious little acting career wasn't worth it and walked away and took down Harvey a long time ago, many others would have been spared.

But now that they have their "FU Money",  now they can be "brave" and come out against Weinstein.

@dfwgator

I love the way you keep calling their livelihoods "precious little careers."  I wonder if you would denigrate a man's career in that manner.  Or if you'd walk away so easily from a job you needed.

I know the answer in both cases.

Silver Pines

« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2017, 02:08:38 am »
It is also possible to want something so badly that your good judgement is impaired by it.

@Bigun

Or to need a job so you can feed yourself.

Silver Pines

« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2017, 02:13:53 am »
So we're back to my original statement, some woman magically shows up in front of a man and is naked and it's fine for the man to do whatever he wants.

@RoosGirl

The old boy attitude about this still exists.  I found out last fall when Trump's p- grabbing tape came out.  I received headpats from a few here and was told now, now, sweetie, there are more important things to worry about.