Author Topic: ICE Director: Suspected Wine Country Arsonist Is Illegal Alien Mexican National  (Read 1169 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ICE Director: Suspected Wine Country Arsonist Is Illegal Alien Mexican National - Breitbart
by Michelle Moons19 Oct 20179,311
Sonoma Wine Country fire (Josh Adelson / AFP / Getty)

Josh Adelson / AFP / Getty
19 Oct, 2017 19 Oct, 2017

Homan also confirmed that ICE has issued detainer requests for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez five times now in the past year alone, including the one issued on October 16 in relation to his most recent arrest on suspicion of arson. All of the arrests were made “by Sonoma County on various felony and misdemeanor charges,” according to Homan.

Sonoma County is considered a sanctuary jurisdiction and does not fully cooperate with federal immigration officials. That includes not honoring ICE detainer requests. “ICE was never notified of Mr. Gonzalez’ various releases,” Homan wrote in the statement regarding Gonzalez.

Read more at: http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/10/19/wine-country-ice-director-illegal-alien-charged-with-felony-sonoma-fire-twice-returned-to-mexico-sanctuary-state/

Rush was mentioning this, today. A suspected arsonist in those fires is an illegal.

Offline The_Reader_David

Goes with the hypothesis that fires were started by the Mexican cartels targeting CA pot production.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow.  How many fatalities now?

Offline dfwgator

Setting the fires that Americans refuse to set.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Goes with the hypothesis that fires were started by the Mexican cartels targeting CA pot production.

If that could be proven we need to do some covert military operations to enlighten them on their error.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:49:48 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Wow.  How many fatalities now?

On the order of 50+ and possibly many more. I heard many may not be reachable due to electric outages, and no way to charge phones.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before
19 Oct, 2017 by Sierra Marlee

Oh this should be a fun debate to watch.

Progressives in California are now being forced to choose between their two greatest loves: Harping on people about “man-made” climate change and welcoming illegal aliens into our country with no regard for safety.

As it turns out, the person who set a blazing wild fire in Sonoma County Wine Country is an illegal alien who had been deported not once but twice before. Meanwhile, liberal heads continue to explode as they attempt to figure out who/what they should defend here.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/confirmed-man-connected-starting-california-fire-illegal-alien-deported-twice/

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
This and the Brietbart and Infowars among others makes it sound as if Gonzalez was responsible for all of the wild fires in the region.

The Sonoma County Sheriff Robert Giordano disputes this.

Jesus Fabian Gonzalez was arrested Sunday, a week after numerous firestorms broke out across the region, on felony arson charges. He told deputies he set the fire at Maxwell Farms Park to keep warm, Giordano said in a post on the sheriff’s office’s Facebook page Thursday. The sheriff noted that the cause of the conflagrations that have killed at least 42 people and destroyed thousands of homes is still under investigation.

“We don’t know if these fires were arson or caused by another source,” Giordano said. “There is no indication that Gonzalez had anything to do with these fires and it appears highly unlikely.”

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/19/ice-official-sheriff-clash-over-suspected-wine-country-arsonist/

Although he is an illegal with a long criminal record and has been deported several times.

:shrug:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I suspected as much...even though Cali natives have assured me that these fires are not uncommon, I figured there was something else going on here.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

The total number of homes destroyed is now estimated to be over 7,000 since October 8th.

Online DB

I suspected as much...even though Cali natives have assured me that these fires are not uncommon, I figured there was something else going on here.

No fire has ever caused this much damage in California in terms of destroyed homes and loss of life. The October 8 - 9 firestorm was a firestorm because of 70 mph winds that were very dry and warm. That is not normal here. There are many old drought stricken trees that with that kind of wind can fall into power lines starting a fire.

Normally high winds only come with winter storms that are cool and moist if not raining and even then the winds are not normally that high. When trees fall into the power lines then they don't normally start any significant sized fires because things are too wet.

Offline dfwgator

Liberals will just blame it on Global Warming.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

There is no doubt that most of these type of wild fires do have a human cause and are sometimes the result of deliberate arson, but are more likely as the result accidental human actions; improperly extinguished camp fires, both legal and illegal, lit cigarette butts thrown from cars, fireworks, fire pits or even fire places where burning embers light very dry and highly combustible tinder along with home owners and of course government land management policies that no longer allow the clearing of brush and dead wood, the creation of fire breaks, etc.  And yes, some are caused by lightening but that is from what I understand is rather rare and this doesn’t seem to be the case with the “wine country fires”.

But one of the other causes, as seems likely in these most recent fires seems to point to downed power lines and faulty electrical equipment.

There were very high winds on the night when the fires first started and many reports of sparking power lines and exploding transformers shortly before the first reports of the brush fires that would soon turn in raging infernos.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-utility-wildfires-20171017-story.html

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/From-lighting-to-foul-play-what-causes-6511859.php
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online mountaineer

Liberals will just blame it on Global Warming.
This poor innocent, hard-working man wouldn't have been forced to become an illegal immigrant if it weren't for global warming, so yes, ultimately that's what's behind this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod1

Threads merged.

Online DB

The latest is 8,400 homes burnt to the ground.

The average house in that area could easily be worth $600k. That's $5 billion in the destruction of homes alone. That doesn't count businesses and infrastructure.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The nutcases in Sacramento won't blame the illegal.

They'll blame fire and pass a law to take them from people.

The comical thing is they think this will stop fires.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington