Author Topic: 'Russia's version of Paris Hilton' announces presidential bid  (Read 288 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'Russia's version of Paris Hilton' announces presidential bid
« on: October 19, 2017, 03:10:47 pm »
'Russia's version of Paris Hilton' announces presidential bid

MOSCOW — Russian TV personality Ksenia Sobchak said on Wednesday she planned to run in next year’s presidential election, offering liberal voters unhappy with President Vladimir Putin’s rule someone to back, though she has little prospect of winning.

Opinion polls show Putin, who has dominated Russian politics for nearly two decades, will comfortably win re-election if, as most observers expect, he decides to seek what would be his fourth term in March.

However, a significant minority of voters accuse the Kremlin chief of overseeing a corrupt system that has isolated Russia from the outside world, and many of them have taken part in mass protests organized by Putin critic Alexei Navalny.

Russian officials say Navalny is ineligible to run for president due to a criminal conviction he says was fabricated.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russias-version-of-paris-hilton-announces-presidential-bid/ar-AAtGQyk?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I've read a few articles calling her the "it girl" or like Paris Hilton. She doesn't seem that much like Hilton to me. She seems a bit more controlled, not sure if she has some wild side.

Just a Kremlin Patsy? - Radio Free Europe

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: 'Russia's version of Paris Hilton' announces presidential bid
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 03:20:32 pm »
I've read a few articles calling her the "it girl"

She sure as shit is an "It". Damn is she ugly. Paris is hotter....