State Chapters > Florida

Ex-Gators quarterback Chris Leak loses teaching license after allegedly asking student to touch his genitals

(1/2) > >>

RoosGirl:

Edgewater High School football coach and Art Recovery teacher Chris Leak, who played quarterback at the University of Florida just before Tim Tebow, voluntarily surrendered his Florida Educator’s Certificate amid allegations that, on Sept. 5, 2015, he received a massage from a 15-year-old female student and asked the student to touch his penis, according to an order filed by the Florida Education Practices Commission on Tuesday.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/college-football/gators-quarterback-chris-leak-loses-teaching-license-after-reportedly-asking-student-touch-his-genitals/C0DHBWTLWtmIXhMqaf3bEJ/

dfwgator:
 :facepalm2:

endicom:
If wanting to be President should disqualify you then maybe wanting to teach children should disqualify you.

Frank Cannon:
He wanted them to touch his Gentiles? Big deal. As a non-Jew, I get touched plenty of times on the city bus and it isn't a big deal.

RoosGirl:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on October 18, 2017, 11:52:26 pm ---He wanted them to touch his Gentiles? Big deal. As a non-Jew, I get touched plenty of times on the city bus and it isn't a big deal.

--- End quote ---

I bet you even look forward to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version