Author Topic: Democrat Leader Files Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Leader Files Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump
By Tim Brown October 16, 2017

Islam-defending Representative Al Green (D-TX) filed articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Wednesday, following by a tirade he delivered on the House floor.

However, instead of pushing for a vote on the resolution, Green simply went into an anti-Trump tirade, claiming that it was on behalf of all the people of America, which clearly is not the case.

https://constitution.com/democrat-leader-files-articles-impeachment-president-trump/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Democrat Leader Files Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 01:10:12 pm »
“The public has been led to believe that a president must commit a crime to be impeached, which is not true,” Green said."

This is one truly delusional SOB. 

Idealogical Impeachment......  hmmmmm   

As much as I love my state, I can't believe we send turds like Green and SJL to Washington.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:14:22 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Democrat Leader Files Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 06:43:23 pm »
“The public has been led to believe that a president must commit a crime to be impeached, which is not true,” Green said."

This is one truly delusional SOB. 

Idealogical Impeachment......  hmmmmm   

As much as I love my state, I can't believe we send turds like Green and SJL to Washington.

@catfish1957

Don't feel so bad.

Look at those 2 trophies Ct sent to the Senate.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com