Author Topic: Undercover Video: NYT Editor Slams Pence As 'F***ing' Horrible, Says Reporters Tried To Sway Voters Against Trump  (Read 363 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
8:25 AM 10/17/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/undercover-video-nyt-editor-slams-pence-as-fing-horrible-says-reporters-tried-to-sway-voters-against-trump/

The newest Project Veritas video reveals a New York Times editor trashing Vice President Mike Pence as “f***ing horrible” and indicating that reporters wrote stories during the presidential campaign with the intention of persuading them to vote against Trump.

“I think one of the things that maybe journalists were thinking about is like, oh, if we write about him, about how insanely crazy he is and how ludicrous his policies are, then maybe people will read it and be like, oh wow, we shouldn’t vote for him,” Desiree Shoe, the London homepage editor for the NYT, says in the video. She claims in the video that it’s hard for journalists to cover Trump in an “unbiased” manner, describing him as “an oblivious idiot.”

Shoe is open about her clear bias against Pence in the video, describing the vice president as “f***ing horrible” and mocking him as “extremely, extremely religious.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The Press is our enemy. 

Another illustration of just how bad.  And I'm tired of people using the F-word, especially women.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.