Author Topic: How Hillary Clinton Still Can, and Should, Become President After the Trump-Russia Investigation...lol  (Read 938 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Hillary Clinton Still Can, and Should, Become President After the Trump-Russia Investigation
By Julia Glum On 10/16/17 at 4:00 PM

excerpt:
Here's how constitutional law expert Lessig lays it out:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

more
http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Oceander

Offline RoosGirl

Liberal logic and yet somehow they manage to keep themselves alive long enough to breed and raise children.

Offline Frank Cannon

"I am a genuinely stupid man. Of this I am aware. That does not stop me from making a jackass out of myself on a regular basis.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Liberal logic and yet somehow they manage to keep themselves alive long enough to breed and raise children.

It seems ironic to me that you need a license to go fishing but anyone can have children without first passing a competency test.