Author Topic: Cliff Kincaid: Open a criminal investigation of Barack Hussein Obama  (Read 699 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Open a criminal investigation of Barack Hussein Obama

By Cliff Kincaid

It's suddenly big news that there are perverts in Hollywood. The really big news is that former President Barack Hussein Obama's communist and terrorist-support network remains a state secret. Attorney General Jeff Sessions won't touch it.

Until we come to grips with Obama, our first Marxist president with radical Muslim sympathies, we are adrift as a nation. He ran for office as a "committed Christian," a monumental deception to conceal his record of service to the communist cause, Muslim background, and grooming by suspected Soviet espionage agent Frank Marshall Davis.

As the world marks the 100th anniversary of the 1917 Russian revolution, America should take note of our own communist revolution – the eight years of the Obama presidency and his leadership of the global anti-Trump "resistance."

Read more at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/171016

Offline TomSea

Re: Cliff Kincaid: Open a criminal investigation of Barack Hussein Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:42:22 pm »
Kincaid goes on to write:

The U.N. is another communist front, designed by a Russian agent working in our State Department by the name of Alger Hiss. Have we forgotten?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:59:13 pm »
 :silly:

Let's talk about a more realistic goal, like a Constitution Party POTUS in 2020.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 09:46:38 pm »
It's largely a no-no to start talking about investigating your predecessor; we've heard this kind of talk before. That's the kind of stuff that goes on in banana republics.

It didn't dawn on me until just now though the scandal in the OP is rather juicy.

Cliff indeed, seems to miss the boat some time or goes way out there.

The office of the Presidency is respected...though, I am sure there are limits.

Cliff needs to be more careful, this can sound like torches and pitchforks time.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:00:14 pm »
IF there were any justice it would have been underway a long time ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 10:20:52 pm »

I cheered when Sessions came in. I thought he was just the best choice in the world.

I was wrong.

Over time, it has become more than clear that Sessions is not the guy. He is not going to prosecute anyone for anything. He's a "cover up and bury it" guy, and that is a big disappointment. I hope that eventually Trump will transfer him over to some immigration role and then get a 'real' prosecutor for the job of AG.

If we keep going like we're going now, Obama, Jarrett, Hillary, Huma, Rice, Lerner, Holder, are all going to walk away from their dozens of blatant and obvious crimes, without a whisper being said about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 10:38:47 pm »
I cheered when Sessions came in. I thought he was just the best choice in the world.

I was wrong.

Over time, it has become more than clear that Sessions is not the guy. He is not going to prosecute anyone for anything. He's a "cover up and bury it" guy, and that is a big disappointment. I hope that eventually Trump will transfer him over to some immigration role and then get a 'real' prosecutor for the job of AG.

If we keep going like we're going now, Obama, Jarrett, Hillary, Huma, Rice, Lerner, Holder, are all going to walk away from their dozens of blatant and obvious crimes, without a whisper being said about it.

You are probably right but I continue to believe that he (Sessions) is just following the president's orders.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 11:55:16 pm »

You are probably right but I continue to believe that he (Sessions) is just following the president's orders.

Maybe. But the AG is supposed to follow the crime, not the orders of the President. Also, Trump has expressed some disappointment with Session's performance so far.

I think Trump wants to do something with Sessions, but something is holding him back.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 11:58:30 pm »

Maybe. But the AG is supposed to follow the crime, not the orders of the President. Also, Trump has expressed some disappointment with Session's performance so far.

I think Trump wants to do something with Sessions, but something is holding him back.

Who in their right mind would take the job?